Max travel distance
844 5 2019-5-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MightyMavic189
lvl.1
Flight distance : 407579 ft
United States

The max travel distance is 4.3 miles or 22704 feet. I haven't seen that many people who reached this travel distance. What is the furthest distance the drone can travel with amplified signal - different antenna, etc?
2019-5-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best information from our valued DJI co pilots with regards to there experience regarding this matter. In addition the DJI Mavic Pro's max total travel distance ( One Full Battery, No Wind ) is at 8 mi ( 13 km, no wind ). Finally I will be posting a link where in you can check the overview and the specifications of the DJI Mavic Pro. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/mavic?site=brandsite&from=nav
2019-5-17
Use props
Lonesome Crow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

The operator of the small UAS must always be capable of maintaining visual line of sight of the small unmanned aircraft unaided by any technology other than glasses or contact lenses.

See 14 CFR § 107.31 - Visual line of sight aircraft operation in reference to this.

Maybe why there is not a lot of folks posting about that.
2019-5-17
Use props
javistrete22
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9216 ft
Spain

In several mavic pro reviews, I have always read that it reached 7km. But I've never managed to go beyond 4km with amplified signal.
2019-5-21
Use props
elberti
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3985561 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

I won't be recommending the usage of 3rd party accessories as those are sold by entities who assume no responsability;
2019-5-21
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The furthest I've seen on YT is over 6 miles.
2019-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules