4482 1 2019-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ashroof
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13100 ft
Kuwait

Hi,

i have got a proplem with 3 new tellos .. when i  turn it on and connect for the first time it ask for update .. after update complete it restart and not appear on the WIFI list
i tried to reset WIFI and loader update but no help and the issue is still3 new tellos with this problem .. i have old one it working fine but if i bought any new tello i face this issue .. i think this issue between the new tellos and the update
Any help please .. Thanks
2019-5-18
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

Hong Kong

Dear customer,
We are so sorry to hear your issue. Please try to force upgrade the firmware in loader mode. And after upgrade successfully and restart it, please try to reset it WiFi.
The way to force upgrade the firmware is to hold the Power Button for 5 seconds when the Tello is powered off and release it when the green indicator turns off. Then the indicator will pulse red. Connect to the Tello's Wi-Fi and go to Setting - more - firmware version to upgrade the firmware again.
After upgrading the firmware, please try to reset its WiFi. Please press and hold the power button for 5 seconds when the Tello is powered on and after the Wi-Fi’s SSID and password are reset, the aircraft will automatically restart.
After that, please confirm if the issue persists? If yes, please contact us via support@ryzerobotics.com.
I hope my answer can help you. Thanks a lot.
2019-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules