Dji drones flying in CTR, so within 5 MN zone close to an airport
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Xorg
lvl.1
Belgium

Hi,
I have the class1 registration in Belgium, so official flight habilitation to fly in the belgian area.
I have a mission to do in a CRR, I have all agreements and official authorization to fligh within that zone, but dispute taking full responsibility of the flight, I can not take any picture or film.   
I can understand DJI decision of not allowing any flight, but then how can i assure the mission for which i have all ?
Apparently taking full responsibility of the flight is not enough.
Thank you for your answer.
2019-5-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would recommend checking our geo zone map to check the level of the restriction of this particular location to determine as well if you could fly your drone via unlocking. However, if this location would be restricted in a red zone, in these Zones, which appear red the DJI GO app, users will be prompted with a warning and flight is prevented. If you believe you have the authorization to operate in a Restricted Zone, please contact flysafe@dji.com or Online Unlocking. For further details, kindly visit the link below. Thank you for understanding.

https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map
2019-5-18
Use props
Xorg
lvl.1
Belgium

Thank you for your reply. How long is the access granted? And how fast do they reply?

Kind regards
2019-5-18
Use props
Xorg
lvl.1
Belgium

By the way, I sent them a mail and so far, no news received !
This means sending a mail to flysave@dji.com myst be done several days before the flight!
That means too this process is not efficient at all, because what you try to achieve is to prevent the drone from flying. I can fly, but i can not film. So despite all desagreements you cause to customers, your objective is neither met!

Would it be possible to get answers from Dji?
2019-5-20
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

Xorg Posted at 5-20 22:17
By the way, I sent them a mail and so far, no news received !
This means sending a mail to flysave@dji.com myst be done several days before the flight!
That means too this process is not efficient at all, because what you try to achieve is to prevent the drone from flying. I can fly, but i can not film. So despite all desagreements you cause to customers, your objective is neither met!

No, this is normal for DJI. Even though you are the responsible party, you must wait multiple days for someone in China to approve your request for the airspace of a country they have NO AUTHORITY OVER.

If you continue to buy DJI products, this is how you will be treated.
2019-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules