Don't buy the OSMO Action from DJI if you need quick delivery
2651 32 2019-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Hi.

After ordering the OSMO Action from the DJI website and finding that it is shipping from China and then later finding out that there are local stocks, in my case in the U.K. Jessops. I'd recommend that regardless of where you are in the world that you should check for local stocks in your country, as you may be able to get next day delivery compared to what is going to be about a week's wait when ordering from DJI. Or you may even be able to walk in to a local shop and buy there, as I could have done with the Jessops store here in Liverpool U.K.

Maybe once the initial release period is over there may well be DJI stocks that ship from the country or continent of order but I'd also check that out further down the line.

Needless to say but I'm completely p*ssed off after supporting DJI with a direct purchase from them that gives them a greater profit margin, as there is no distributor or re-seller taking their cut, but makes me wait longer for delivery.

Buying direct from DJI should give the customer some advantage not disadvantage.

In fact, could anyone explain to me the advantages of buying direct from DJI.

Does anyone else feel the same way as I do, let down by DJI and p*ssed off with the wait? Or is it just me?

Anyway. I've made a vlog about this, below is the video and blurb from YouTube.

As you'll see in the video, I've tried to remain up-beat about this but make no mistake about how p*ssed off I am.

Cheers,
Dave.

http://DJIOsmoAction.com/

Do not buy the DJI Osmo Action From DJI Online - Buy It From Jessops If You're In The UK - Or Locally ROW

Just a little lighthearted vlog piece in which I explain why I advise that you don't buy the DJI Osmo Pocket directly from their online store, at least during the initial release period.  Like many other people I was wanting to get hold of the DJI Osmo Action as soon as it was announced and thought that it would only be available via the DJI online store. So just like the many others, I gave DJI my money.

Now, at this point I assumed that the DJI Osmo Action that I'd just ordered was going to ship from the U.K. as that's where I live, where I ordered it from and ultimately the currency used for the transaction.  Latter on that day I was dead excited to see that I'd received an email saying that my new DJI Osmo Action had shipped. Hurrah I thought Until I noticed that it was shipping from China   I then found out that others here in Europe, plus the States and Canada where also having theirs shipped from China. What a bummer for those who ordered direct from DJI's online store

This basically means that I'm going to be waiting at least a full week for delivery, including the obvious weekend. Which would have been fine if I then didn't find out that I could have ordered it same day and picked it up locally from Jessops. A bigger bummer than the previous bummer

So, right now if you are in the U.K I would recommend ordering and buying from Jessops as you will be able to get it shipped next day or pick up same day in store.  For those in the rest of the world, ROW. I'd also recommend that you dont buy the DJI Osmo Action from DJI but instead, check to see about local stock in whatever part of the world you live.  So bottom line is that no matter where you are in the world, other than maybe China Don't buy the DJI Osmo Action from DJI's online store.

I'm sure that after the initial release period that there will be more DJI stock that's stocked and shipped locally, in which case, yes order from DJI at that point when you can get faster shipping.  Note to self. Don't be such an impatient tool next time and check out Jessops   For those in the U.K. here's the link to the DJI Osmo Action at Jessops: https://www.jessops.com/search?q=dji+osmo+action

2019-5-18
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Hi, Dave, can you cancel the order?
2019-5-18
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Oh-no Posted at 5-18 05:53
Hi, Dave, can you cancel the order?

Hi.

Unfortunately no as DHL now have it. Even though DHL have it, it is still showing as being in China.

I'm actually starting to get quite angry about all this. The DJI site sells in local currency and looks local, they should be making people aware that the product ships from China and that it's available to walk in and buy at certain stores.

Take a look at Nvidia. They sell their own products direct as well but also give other options from other local sellers with direct links.

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-5-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

David_Harry Posted at 5-18 06:03
Hi.

Unfortunately no as DHL now have it. Even though DHL have it, it is still showing as being in China.

Don’t panic yet Dave, DHL don’t operate tracking at weekends, their HQ is in East Midlands , you will find that next update will read .
Arrived East Midlands out for delivery, it really will happen that fast, unless there is a custom problem.
I’m expecting Tuesday/Wednesday but I’m hoping Monday .
However I fully agree with you sentiments , if these products are going to be made available to usual high street vendors then this should be heavily advertised and promoted on release .
2019-5-18
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 5-18 07:23
Don’t panic yet Dave, DHL don’t operate tracking at weekends, their HQ is in East Midlands , you will find that next update will read .
Arrived East Midlands out for delivery, it really will happen that fast, unless there is a custom problem.
I’m expecting Tuesday/Wednesday but I’m hoping Monday .

Hi.

Thanks again, it's not that I'm panicking or questioning the delivery, just very annoyed at the lack of transparency with the DJI web purchases.

To think that I could have had the Action on Wednesday/Thursday, played with it for a couple of days, then start making some 'how to' videos over the week end.

I missed the boat with the Pocket and as a tiny YouTuber who is trying to build a channel into a job and main income, it's very important  to get at tech items as quick as possible. Due to the Google/YouTube search algorithms, you are at a great disadvantage if you aren't in early.

Plus I'm building a small focused website to put all my videos on and a bunch of my YouTube favourites by others, and could really do with seeing if it helps to get more attention for my own videos etc.

http://djiosmoaction.com/

Do you know if DJI actually store and ship in the UK with regular stock items, or anywhere else for that matter outside of China?

Cheers,
Dave.

2019-5-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

David_Harry Posted at 5-18 07:45
Hi.

Thanks again, it's not that I'm panicking or questioning the delivery, just very annoyed at the lack of transparency with the DJI web purchases.

I do know that buying my first Osmo it was shipped within the Heathrow area and took the normal 2 days to arrive to me on the west coast of Ireland , my last drone order of combo set for a M2 also originated from Heathrow and arrived in 2 days , so yes they do have a warehouse in Heathrow, and unless as you said when all the retailers are fed, then for others throughout U.K. it may be shipped from Heathrow.
I did check with OP and it was similar to OA , but at the time it suited me as I was away for a few days, so obviously didn’t feel the pain of waiting.

I watched your video , it was excellent, your a natural at The vlogging, I’ve signed up to your channel and look forward to more videos. Good job .
2019-5-18
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 5-18 08:02
I do know that buying my first Osmo it was shipped within the Heathrow area and took the normal 2 days to arrive to me on the west coast of Ireland , my last drone order of combo set for a M2 also originated from Heathrow and arrived in 2 days , so yes they do have a warehouse in Heathrow, and unless as you said when all the retailers are fed, then for others throughout U.K. it may be shipped from Heathrow.
I did check with OP and it was similar to OA , but at the time it suited me as I was away for a few days, so obviously didn’t feel the pain of waiting.

Hi.

Thanks again. From your experience and what you've said, at least future sales once the dust settles, will ship locally for most international locations. To be fair to DJI, I did say similar in the video and the description.

Thanks for signing up to my channel. I've done a lot of 'how to' and guide type stuff as I've seen what I do as more a tech channel but have recently tried  vlogging. I still don't know what I'm doing with the whole vloggy thing but I'll try some more of that type of thing between the tech stuff, or try and mix it up a bit.

The only problem for me with the vloggy thing is that it's all about personality and I have a very particular personality that's deeply influenced by a particular type of scenes of humour, which isn't for most people

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-5-18
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

David_Harry Posted at 5-18 08:23
Hi.

Thanks again. From your experience and what you've said, at least future sales once the dust settles, will ship locally for most international locations. To be fair to DJI, I did say similar in the video and the description.

Just try saying 'Smeg' more often Dave.
It's worked for at least one Scouser that you more than have a passing resemblance to

I agree with the frustration. Now you can get the DJI audio adapter for £24 in the UK via Amazon.
On the other hand, I'm sure DJI isn't going to worry too much as their profits go up year on year while larger tech companies dealing in similar items are seeing their market share shrink year on year. That and the continuous firmware updates they produce while listening to customers concerns. OK, it doesn't always seem that way but they have surpassed any type of 'feedback from customer to implement adjustments where possible' of any other tech company I have bought products from.
As a multi-purpose tool, my Pocket surpasses anything else I currently have. I suspect the Osmo Action will be the same. The BBC has been looking at it already. Or at least some of their production companies have. Starting up a YouTube channel as a form of income is an incredibly difficult thing to achieve and constantly maintain. I wish you luck as I have an inkling of how hard that will be.
2019-5-18
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 5-18 13:16
Just try saying 'Smeg' more often Dave.
It's worked for at least one Scouser that you more than have a passing resemblance to

Hi Ray.

Here's a fun fact. Craig's Mum used to teach me art in secondary school and used to 'hand me down'  his old piano lesson books

Strange thing is that we've never come across each other, although we've both worked in similar stuff, music/TV and both have awesome accents Although my work has been in production and not on the talent side of a mic or camera.

I do see the benefits of using DJI stuff, their willingness to listen to their user base and their insanely fast turn around on F/W implementations etc. It's just this waiting thing for the Action that's got me down a bit.

Regardless of my present disappointment, I'm more than happy to invest into DJI hardware.

The whole YouTube thing as far as the stuff that I do is concerned is that it's a bit mad and very hit or miss and not reflective of the effort you put in as a tiny YouTuber. The big issue for me personally is that, and I don't want to come off as all arrogant, but there are many people who claim to be a something that they're not and lack a lot of technical knowledge and definitely don't have the real world and technical experience of someone who has worked in audio and video professionally all their lives.

Compound that with viewers who through no fault of their own don't know the difference between someone with an expensive hair cut who talks a convincing talk using buzz words and someone who knows exactly what they're doing but who's more interested in content over style.

Anyway, I've no appetite to do the commercial work that I've done for the last 30 years, too many charlatans, talentless back stabbers and people in positions through nepotism etc. So banging my head against the brick walls of YouTube seems like a more productive waste of my time    

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-5-18
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

i ordered within the first 3 hours.  DHL received the camera that day. My expected delivery is Wednesday, May 22. But the camera is 222 km away and cleared customs, so maybe Mon day.

In North America, none of the dealers has them. they are all on pre-order. Even B&H.

For me, this was the fastest way to get one. Dont give out blanket advise. The world is more than Great Britain and the USA.
2019-5-18
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

TheCameraGuy Posted at 5-18 16:01
i ordered within the first 3 hours.  DHL received the camera that day. My expected delivery is Wednesday, May 22. But the camera is 222 km away and cleared customs, so maybe Mon day.

In North America, none of the dealers has them. they are all on pre-order. Even B&H.

"Dont give out blanket advise. The world is more than Great Britain and the USA."

I nearly fell of my chair with all the laughing I was doing after reading that
Maybe change your user name to TheFunnyGuy
2019-5-18
Use props
The_Pedro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 155292 ft
Portugal

Hi.

I think this is a bit unfair... their website clearly claimed that delivery would take 2 to 5 work days (at least for me) and if they manage to keep that promise it shouldn't matter where the product is shipped from.
And regarding third party vendors, you should check stock availability with them not DJI.

But I get you! I'm also anxiously waiting for mine.
2019-5-18
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

David_Harry Posted at 5-18 14:59
Hi Ray.

Here's a fun fact. Craig's Mum used to teach me art in secondary school and used to 'hand me down'  his old piano lesson books

Anyway, I've no appetite to do the commercial work that I've done for the last 30 years, too many charlatans, talentless backstabbers and people in positions through nepotism etc.

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, hence my change of career and no interest in being back there.  Loved the work but not the people so much. (Admin side, execs, etc) Even down south, things are not much better.
I'm not surprised by your 'fun fact' Dave. I've known a few Liver lads over the years and each had a different regional accent. Yours is the closest to Craig's that I've heard to date. You can't have moved far
Anyway, all the best with YouTube. I await your next installment and appraisal of Action Cam.
2019-5-18
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

The_Pedro Posted at 5-18 16:50
I think this is a bit unfair... their website clearly claimed that delivery would take 2 to 5 work days (at least for me) and if they manage to keep that promise it shouldn't matter where the product is shipped from.
And regarding third party vendors, you should check stock availability with them not DJI.

Hi.

It's not unfair at all from my point of view. As I've said, DJI should be very clear about such things. Plus there's always a fair chance of hold ups with Customs, which I've experienced far too many times.

As for resellers. This is something that manufacturers usually have lists of. Take Nvidia for example, not only do they have a reseller list but also a manufacturer's list as well.

BTW. If you find something that helps with the anxiety, please let me know

Hope yours arrives soon and it exceeds your expectations.

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-5-18
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 5-18 16:51
Anyway, I've no appetite to do the commercial work that I've done for the last 30 years, too many charlatans, talentless backstabbers and people in positions through nepotism etc.

Been there, done that, got the T-shirt, hence my change of career and no interest in being back there.  Loved the work but not the people so much. (Admin side, execs, etc) Even down south, things are not much better.

Alright Ray.

It's always refreshing when conversing with someone who knows exactly what you're talking about.

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-5-18
Use props
fans273d858a
lvl.4

United Kingdom

The_Pedro Posted at 5-18 16:50

I agree. People should only start complaining if order is not received after 5 working days, which was the stated time at the time of ordering. Doesn't matter where it was sent from, as long as it doesn't get stuck in customs for many days. I was expecting it to be sent from Ireland or The Netherlands, and surely DJI sending it from China with DHL Express must cost them a lot.

Yes, I am a bit annoyed that some UK retailers have it in stock and I would have better off buying from a shop rather than from DJI online, but the lesson learnt is to wait a couple of days after a product announcement to see the best options available...
2019-5-18
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

fans273d858a Posted at 5-18 18:26
I agree. People should only start complaining if order is not received after 5 working days, which was the stated time at the time of ordering. Doesn't matter where it was sent from, as long as it doesn't get stuck in customs for many days. I was expecting it to be sent from Ireland or The Netherlands, and surely DJI sending it from China with DHL Express must cost them a lot.

Yes, I am a bit annoyed that some UK retailers have it in stock and I would have better off buying from a shop rather than from DJI online, but the lesson learnt is to wait a couple of days after a product announcement to see the best options available...

What, someone complaining about someone complaining. Oh the irony
2019-5-18
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Hi.

Well.... then you got no choice now but wait for few days ...... lesson learnt, next time you shall call the local shops to check for stock before you click the BUY button...
2019-5-19
Use props
fans273d858a
lvl.4

United Kingdom

David_Harry Posted at 5-18 19:02
What, someone complaining about someone complaining. Oh the irony

At least I am not the grown up man complaining that he didn't receive his latest toy within 2 days of ordering and making videos out of it...

How sad.
2019-5-19
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Oh-no Posted at 5-19 02:43
Well.... then you got no choice now but wait for few days ...... lesson learnt, next time you shall call the local shops to check for stock before you click the BUY button...

Hi.

Yes, HUGE lesson learnt Cheers,
Dave.
2019-5-19
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

David_Harry Posted at 5-19 03:33
Hi.

Yes, HUGE lesson learnt Cheers,

Hi, Dave, I don't think you make mistakes, you only trust the DJI online shopping site, not everyone will check everywhere first and compare the delivery time, stock status and price difference. DJI online store detects your IP address and quote the price in the currency where you stay. If no stock in whole UK, you will not feel so uncomfortable for the wait and no complaints at all for few days delivery time.

Those idiots and clowns doesn't understand what you mean at all.
2019-5-19
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Oh-no Posted at 5-19 05:17
Hi, Dave, I don't think you make mistakes, you only trust the DJI online shopping site, not everyone will check everywhere first and compare the delivery time, stock status and price difference. DJI online store detects your IP address and quote the price in the currency where you stay. If no stock in whole UK, you will not feel so uncomfortable for the wait and no complaints at all for few days delivery time.

Hi.

Thanks, you must be one of the very few that understood the point that I was making.

Cheers.
Dave.

For those people who need a hand with the bleeding obvious or who are just by nature, thick. The main point of my video, which was very obvious, was to inform people in the UK that Jessops have a huge stock for those who want to walk into a shop and buy one now or get next day delivery. I also made it very clear for those in the ROW that the same may be applicable to them. I wasn't banging on only about people in the UK and the States.

If someone isn't in a rush or and wants to wait 5+ days for their Action, or doesn't have any other options. Then by all means order it from DJI and as I've clearly said, that lead time may shorten in the future.

As for DJI. I completely undersatnd their sales model, or more to the point, end to end customer sales. This maximises their profit as it cuts out distributors and re-sellers, which there is nothing wrong with as it helps to keep final prices down for the customer. But I'd suggest that DJI make it clear before the sale where the product is shipping from. As Oh-no has pointed out, DJI simply geo-tag/direct the order to a section of their site that deals with the purchaser's local currency etc. The vast majority of buyers will simply, and quite rightly, assume that the product is stocked and shipped locally.

If like me you live in Europe, in my case the U.K. I expected the order to ship from here in the U.K. or from a central and practical European location such as Germany. I order a lot of goods from Germany via Amazon and can get next day. I wouldn't be surprises if that's the same expectation as most people in any other country around the world with regard their own country location or continent.

BTW. I don't go around the forum being a smart arse with people's threads and trying to be cleaver. The only time I'll make a prick out of someone is if they are attacking me or my posts. Basically don't rattle my cage and I won't rattle yours, especially when you don't know what you're talking about as I'll only go and dig out one of your threads and prove you don't know what you're talking about.
2019-5-19
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

David_Harry Posted at 5-19 05:55
Hi.

Thanks, you must be one of the very few that understood the point that I was making.

David wrote:"BTW. I don't go around the forum being a smart arse with people's threads and trying to be clever. The only time I'll make a prick out of someone is if they are attacking me or my posts. Basically don't rattle my cage and I won't rattle yours, especially when you don't know what you're talking about as I'll only go and dig out one of your threads and prove you don't know what you're talking about."

That's exactly what you are being is an elitist smart arse. You're not cleaver. In this thread alone you have insulted many people, me included. When I reply, you get nasty.

Number one David, always assume everyone knows more than you. You can learn from everyone.

DJI handled this perfectly. Since the only example of a retailer having first stock is Jessops and from being a vendor with them in the past, I know they will order in large enough quantities and pay for Air shipment to be the first and serve their customers. Near as I can tell, no other vendor - including B&H, Bestbuy and other large retailers have done that. So, like the many of us who ordered directly to take advantage of free shipping and to get it as soon as possible, the retailers are waiting for their DHL shipment too. I suspect it will appear at B&H on Tuesday, and many other retailers on Monday or Tuesday. I ordered my battery charger and extra batteries from B&H as I suspect the retailers ordered all the accessories.

I've done what you are trying to do to get my review out As Fast As Possible. The way I did it successfully for 10 years (My product was instructional DVD's from 2003 - 2010, we sold millions) was to call the marketing departments of the companies I needed early stock from, introduce myself and beg to be on the press list. I typically received product 1-2 weeks before announcement/fulfillment. Worst case, day of release.

Today they have influencers, but take a look at them and then look at you. They are young and into the current technology. There are women, attractive ones as part of the cast. Sex still sells. Did you know the big guys pay to fly their influencers out to locations where the product will perform well?

You need to look at people like The Camerastore TV, Kia's channel, DPReview TV with Chris and Jordan (Personal friends) Chelsea and her husband. Fro knows Photo...etc...There are many more that I don't know.

You'll see it the first few days of the week. My DHL still says Wednesday, but it's too close to my home now, so it will be here on Monday or Tuesday.

Suck it up and stop threatening people. I had a lot of respect for what you did until you lost it over this minor item. You can produce your video even though there are 20 plus out there now, you will get traffic from people who want to see what the camera does with a production camera, rather than a pre-production.

I've said enough. I won't reply to any of your hateful replies, so save yourself the trouble.
2019-5-19
Use props
fans273d858a
lvl.4

United Kingdom

@ David_Harris,

So you expected to receive the order the next day and to ship from Europe?

Don't you know how to read? What did you think "3 to 5 working days" meant when you placed the order???

Also, how much do you think it's costing DJI to ship products via DHL Express from China? Why do you think they did that, if they had stock in Europe?

Who is trying to be cleaver? Did you mean clever???

You should make another YouTube video about people who can't read and who can't write too.
2019-5-19
Use props
The_Pedro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 155292 ft
Portugal

David_Harry Posted at 5-18 17:07
Hi.

It's not unfair at all from my point of view. As I've said, DJI should be very clear about such things. Plus there's always a fair chance of hold ups with Customs, which I've experienced far too many times.

I understand you, a list of retailers is always useful information.
(Even though here in Portugal It wouldn't do much for me.)

I took a chance with the Osmo Pocket and actually got the last available unit in stock at a local retailer. They had received less than 5 units... and even now they only have three units for sale online, not in shop.
With the Osmo Pocket Expansion kit I tried another local retailer who was promising the same delivery time as DJI (10 days), after a month and a half I was still waiting for it... I canceled the order as soon as I managed to purchase it elsewhere.

That's why I'm going with DJI this time. I rather be generous with a company that actually seems to value their clients and constantly improves it's products. Call it an investment in future firmware updates.

BTW. Mine is in Europe already.
I hope that yours arrives soon and exceeds your expectations as well.
2019-5-19
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

TheCameraGuy Posted at 5-19 06:39
David wrote:"BTW. I don't go around the forum being a smart arse with people's threads and trying to be cleaver. The only time I'll make a prick out of someone is if they are attacking me or my posts. Basically don't rattle my cage and I won't rattle yours, especially when you don't know what you're talking about as I'll only go and dig out one of your threads and prove you don't know what you're talking about."

That's exactly what you are being is an elitist smart arse. You're not cleaver. In this thread alone you have insulted many people, me included. When I reply, you get nasty.

Boring.......
2019-5-19
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

fans273d858a Posted at 5-19 07:05
@ David_Harris,

So you expected to receive the order the next day and to ship from Europe?

That's so so funny

You can't even read my name properly and then accuse me of not knowing how to read. That right there is just comedy genius

Who's this David Harris chap?

You also need to learn to read and listen as well, you've completely misquoted, because you didn't read properly, or listen.

You are far too funny to be wasted on a forum

Maybe you're the one who needs to be making videos.......
2019-5-19
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

The_Pedro Posted at 5-19 07:24
I understand you, a list of retailers is always useful information.
(Even though here in Portugal It wouldn't do much for me.)

Hi.

Totally understand everything you've said and agree. In certain situations local is easier, in other situations buying from DJI is better.

Also. Can't argue about the firmware updates and how quick DJI are with them. Although you could argue that the stuff should work on release and firmware updates should be for enhancing and introducing  new functions and not for fixing broke stuff or activating functions that that were part of the spec but not there on release.

Good luck for tomorrow, you never know.

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-5-19
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Not sure what your talking about? I have purchased so many products from DJI directly and have had timely shipping to Canada with no issues.
2019-5-19
Use props
BobWinNV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

My launch day order showed up today (20 May) via FedEx direct from China.
2019-5-20
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same here. Fedex just delivered mine here is the US, one day earlier than the original estimate.
2019-5-20
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Wiz33 Posted at 5-20 10:58
Same here. Fedex just delivered mine here is the US, one day earlier than the original estimate.

Thurs to Monday.  From China, to Hong Kong to Memphis to Seattle.  That's not really bad!  And a day earlier than estimated, here, too.

Now the Smart Controller for the Mavic 2 was held up by customs in Memphis for a bit a few months ago.  Seems that they righted whatever the issue was.

2019-5-20
Use props
Michael Kemper
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1709583 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered 5/15/19. Received 5/20/19. Sorry it didn't work out for you.
2019-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules