Osmo Pocket, Rode Wireless GO & cheap JK omni lav mic
777 10 2019-5-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Hi.

This setup may be of interest to anyone doing vloggy or interview/ENG stuff. Check the YouTube video description for a bit more detail and equipment links.

Cheers,
Dave.

2019-5-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Dave. Thank you for posting this informative video you have created for the DJI Osmo Pocket. Great work and thank you for your valued support.
2019-5-18
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing.
2019-5-18
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Good reviews as always, Dave !!  You looks like Sean Connery wired at The Russian House movie, :-)
2019-5-19
Use props
David_Harry
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Oh-no Posted at 5-19 02:40
Good reviews as always, Dave !!  You looks like Sean Connery wired at The Russian House movie, :-)

Hi.

I don't know that movie, it best be a good one

Cheers,
Dave.
2019-5-19
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Dave, have you tried the Comica Boom-X D2 recently? they built a 2TX, 1RX version, comes with essential cables, 2 lav mics and dead cats, price close to Rode wireless GO
2020-7-14
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Oh-no Posted at 7-14 20:52
Dave, have you tried the Comica Boom-X D2 recently? they built a 2TX, 1RX version, comes with essential cables, 2 lav mics and dead cats, price close to Rode wireless GO

Hi Oh-no.

I trust you are keeping well.
I'm not sure Dave visits here this often any more. Best to make comments directly on his YouTube channel.

Ray.
2020-7-15
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 7-15 00:04
Hi Oh-no.

I trust you are keeping well.

Ray, I am still alive and intact, nowadays no one knows the future under the global pandemic ... and the new law in Hongkong as well ......

Yes, you are right, I will try to comment on his Youtube page.
2020-7-15
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Oh-no Posted at 7-15 09:03
Ray, I am still alive and intact, nowadays no one knows the future under the global pandemic ... and the new law in Hongkong as well ......

Hang on to that little book with your photo in it   and Good luck. There are other welcomes on offer.
Who knows what the American cookies shows? Very glad to see you back on the forum. I worry somtimes.
2020-7-15
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 7-15 11:52
Hang on to that little book with your photo in it   and Good luck. There are other welcomes on offer.
Who knows what the American cookies shows? Very glad to see you back on the forum. I worry somtimes.

Thank you, my friend. ;-)
2020-7-16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing
2020-7-16
Use props
Advanced