Timelapse/Motionlapse without compatible camera...
564 2 2019-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stephentaber
lvl.4
Flight distance : 901404 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi,

I have D810 bodies. From reading here I can see my cameras are not compatible with the Ronin S.

My question if anyone can help, is can I still use the Ronin for things like motion-lapse. Can you program the Ronin to move from point a to b to c etc... without having a compatible camera attached?

Thanks
2019-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Stephentaber, the Ronin-S can be physically stabilized when being used with cameras that weigh less than 3.6 kg, with a width smaller than or equal to 205 mm, and a height less than or equal to 150 mm.
It's just some control features in the APP may not available. We are developing the USB control cable for Nikon D810, please note our website of the future update.
2019-5-21
Use props
Sagar K
New

India

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-5-21 01:48
Hi Stephentaber, the Ronin-S can be physically stabilized when being used with cameras that weigh less than 3.6 kg, with a width smaller than or equal to 205 mm, and a height less than or equal to 150 mm.
It's just some control features in the APP may not available. We are developing the USB control cable for Nikon D810, please note our website of the future update.

Hey Mindy, any updates for Nikon D810 users coming in near future? These posts are here from 2019 and I still do not see any solution for Nikon D810?
2021-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules