How to charge DJI Osmo Pocket correctly.
6646 4 2019-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dmytro Petrov
lvl.2
Flight distance : 126942 ft
Ukraine

Hello, I have a quick question about charging my Osmo Pocket. I`m a new user and have it for a 3 days only.

I can see that i can charge it from my laptop or home computer using standartat USB port. This is nice.

But then i away and don`t have computer. Can i use USB adapter to charge Osmo Pocket directly from socket.

For example, i have adapter for my motorola mobile phone. This has 5v/1A.
(Instruction recommend 5v/2A Charger).

Can i use 5v/1a charger safely (i realize it will need more time to charge). Or it will damage battery and i need to find 2a/

Thanks a lot.

Dmytro

2019-5-19
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
Second Officer

United Kingdom

I've used a 5v/1A charger with no ill effect up to full charge. If anything it will probably be kinder to the batteries when charging although it does take time. USB charging from a PC also seems fine. I haven't tried charging from my car but can't see any reason not to.
2019-5-19
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

You can use each charger or power pack - best with 5V/2A

2019-5-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Dmytro. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I would recommend using a power outlet in charging your DJI Osmo Pocket. It's recommended to use the charging brick that has a capacity of 5v and 2amp for charging the DJI Osmo Pocket. Thank you for continued support.
2019-5-19
Use props
Dmytro Petrov
lvl.2
Flight distance : 126942 ft
Ukraine

Hi friends! Thanks a lot for your tips :-)
2019-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules