Mavic Air Gimble weal turning enables also vertical movement of ...
795 9 2019-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavicair-HANS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 78773 ft
Netherlands

Hi All,

I am a brand new drone user! Great to be on this forum. I am the pride user of a Mavic Air.
I used the Air without any problems. Reacantly I noticed that when I fly higer up in the air and use the turning weal for the gimble camera, my Drone is also tunring a little bit to the left.

I did a calibration for the joysticks. But this did not help.

Does some know this probleme ... and more important... any idear how to fix it.

Much appreciated.

Have a save flight!!

Hans
(Netherlands)
2019-5-19
Use props
andydoesmavic
lvl.1
South Korea

Hi Hans,

I also have a Mavic Air, and I usually fly up to around 200-300M. I have also experienced your issue before, but only on windy days. What was the weather you were flying in when you experienced this?

Andy
2019-5-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the trouble s that it caused. I would like to clarify that upon using the gimbal wheel to pitch the gimbal of your aircraft, the movement of the drone will be affected as well? I would recommend updating the firmware if it's currently outdated and re-link the RC to the aircraft to see if there will be changes. If the problem persists, you may upload a short video showing the problem for further check. The video can be uploaded using the google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2019-5-20
Use props
Nealj4
Flight distance : 49403 ft
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 5-20 14:24
Hi, we're sorry for the trouble s that it caused. I would like to clarify that upon using the gimbal wheel to pitch the gimbal of your aircraft, the movement of the drone will be affected as well? I would recommend updating the firmware if it's currently outdated and re-link the RC to the aircraft to see if there will be changes. If the problem persists, you may upload a short video showing the problem for further check. The video can be uploaded using the google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

I Have a similar problem but my Mavic rolls left and right when you scroll the gimbal thumbwheel. Online tech chat said to upgrade my firmware to v01.00.0620 on drone and v01.00.0200 on controller but did not fix the problem. I  have also calibrated the remote ,  no difference. Any help?
2019-5-20
Use props
Mavicair-HANS
lvl.1
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 5-20 14:24
Hi, we're sorry for the trouble s that it caused. I would like to clarify that upon using the gimbal wheel to pitch the gimbal of your aircraft, the movement of the drone will be affected as well? I would recommend updating the firmware if it's currently outdated and re-link the RC to the aircraft to see if there will be changes. If the problem persists, you may upload a short video showing the problem for further check. The video can be uploaded using the google drive or dropbox then provide the link here. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

Thxs Tony,
You said it correctly... flying with the drone and turning the gimble wheel lets te drone turn to the left of right. I did a calibrations with no luck.

I don't know why you think the firmware is outdated? Because it isn't :-)
As Nealj4 mentioned I have the same firmware on the remote and mavic air.

One thing I tried but didn't work is to set the RC back to factory settings with the Assistent program. It gives a failure. On the web I noticed some issues with other users without any solution.
It would be great to check if a factory reset wil do the thing but on a Mac and PC I get a failure.

Strange... any ideas ??

air..png
firmware-error.png
2019-5-20
Use props
Mavicair-HANS
lvl.1
Netherlands

VideoThis is a short video where I fly and like to turn the camera down. When turning the wheel the drone turns...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NFrumtw2iJ7Jncq6tvnft6l04HX3MAZJ/view?usp=sharing
2019-5-20
Use props
LGstudio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 638366 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

same problem here, but my drone moves left/right when moving the wheel. here is the video about the calibration screen
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9hqr5piiny95hfu/MavicAir-RemoteError.MTS?dl=0
2019-5-29
Use props
Mavicair-HANS
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi all and mostly to the DJI support members,

I check the issue again and it is ALSO when the drone hovers in the air. When I use the gimble weel the Drone moves horizontally to the let or right. Very disappointing.
More so because I did not had this issue form the start.... Maybe there is something with the remote of the soft-firmware.

Like so help
2019-6-2
Use props
djiuser_1rGbokX5Et2k
lvl.1

Spain

+1. Same problem here.

If you turn the gimbal up/down, the aircraft turns left/right.

If you use the stick to turn left or right, solves the problem for a couple of seconds and then continues having the problem.

Also, the drone has now a slight strafing/drifting to the right.

Firmware at most recent version.

DJI please solve this, i cant lose time sending the rc to repair, and have the possibility of recieving another broken remote
2019-6-2
Use props
djiuser_1rGbokX5Et2k
lvl.1

Spain

Up, dji needs to know this
2019-6-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules