Camera
406 4 2019-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nebuchadnezzar 0
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Can some one help I have not used my Mavic for over a year it all worked fine when I turned off  but now i have turned back on and all charged again I can’t get to see the camera the drone works all ok I can ever operate the camera but I can’t see any images I use my ipad to operate drone I have updated every thing and ever re download the app but still no image
2019-5-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to update the firmware of the said drone to it latest one. I will be posting a link where in you can find the most recent firmware for the DJI Mavic Pro ( https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads ). In addition, please try to calibrate the said drone as well. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.
2019-5-19
Use props
AG0N-Gary
First Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

You did remember to plug the cable in between the your phone/tablet and the remote control?
2019-5-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

And ensure the firmware is up to date in addition to the go4 app. Is your phone still compatible too?
2019-5-20
Use props
Micato
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2057103 ft
Croatia

Can you select shutter and ISO? I had a similar thing, it was a broken video cable on gimbal. Try other suggestions first. Calibrate everything.
2019-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules