Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't save parameters from the app
474 2 2019-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pmedi
lvl.1
France

Hi Dji community !

I just recived my Ronin S last week and I configured it from the app to have my own settings. But, when I turn off the ronin, then I loose all my personal settings, the ronin is runing the default settings. Any solution to save the settings from the app ? ( latest firmware update, and latest app update runing on iPhone X)

Also, I'm using a Sony A7Sii, I was expecting that the multi-USB would charge the camera wile powering the ronin but it does not, would the female usb cable do that with a micro-usb cable ?

2019-5-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Pmedi, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that it caused. Kindly provide a short video of the issue for further checking. You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Also, this concern has already been forwarded to our related team to check what is the best resolution for this concern. Kindly wait for the feedback. Appreciate your patience and continued support.
2019-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi pmedi, when power off the Ronin-S, please turn off the gimbal first and then the grip, the settings should be able to save.
Ronin-S DC Power Cable can be used to power a camera by connecting to the 12V accessory power port on the Ronin-S. Please check more details here: https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-s-dc-power-cable
2019-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules