Care refresh
851 3 2019-5-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_VdlOAina1QEq
New
Flight distance : 2999 ft
Netherlands

Yesterday i requested an replacement for my Mavic Air. Plaid the fee and got a case. Now i need to ship the drone but i dont have An adress where to send IT to. Now what?
2019-5-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the shipping label usually will be sent to you within 2 business day if your place is reachable by our UPS EU service. Once you get it, you just need to find the local UPS store and send in the drone. We have pushed the team to check if you are qualified for the shipping label and send to you as soon as possible if yes, appreciate your patience.
2019-5-20
Use props
djiuser_sOrPRhiyxT5x
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I'm a new member and cant seem to make a new thread so i apologise for using this to get my question.....

I purchased my mavic pro 3 days ago and got my refresh a day later. however, upon checking my drone fully it appears that a battery was faulty so it went back to where i bought it and they will be sending me a new drone.. So my question is... will my refresh just be transferred to my replacement drone when i register it..
2019-6-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_sOrPRhiyxT5x Posted at 6-1 16:13
I'm a new member and cant seem to make a new thread so i apologise for using this to get my question.....

I purchased my mavic pro 3 days ago and got my refresh a day later. however, upon checking my drone fully it appears that a battery was faulty so it went back to where i bought it and they will be sending me a new drone.. So my question is... will my refresh just be transferred to my replacement drone when i register it..

It is recommended to write to djicare@dji.com, the designated team will check and help out.
2019-6-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules