Field Charging
849 10 2019-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr Sepo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929334 ft
Australia

I have just ordered the M2P.  I am upgrading from a MA.  As I am goiong to be selling anthing to do with my MA, I am wondering if I can get new leads for my Anbee 25000Mah portable battery charger.  Seems a shame to sell it off if I can just get new leads for it.  It looks like the below image in the event they have several generic names for it.  I have googled around for answers but not found anything conclusive for the M2p other then the Smatree charging station which is a bit pricy in Australia.

na

na
2019-5-20
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why don't you just contact the manufacturer and ask them?
2019-5-20
Use props
Mr Sepo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929334 ft
Australia

I am not really sure if that is the actual brand as it's a Chinese make, I have found no actual company.  It is simply the name I could find when looking for identical products.
2019-5-20
Use props
GhostWolf010
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D767951

3th hit on Google. Even though it is not for mp2, you can email this/some seller and ask for the leads
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Mr Sepo. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope you will get the best information with regards to this matter from our valued DJI co pilot who uses the said charger. In addition just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd part accessories or devices when operating or charging your DJI Mavic 2 Pro for compatibility and reliability purposes. Using 3rd party accessories or devices might cause harm on the said DJI drone and it's accessories and can void the warranty as well. Have a safe and happy flying always. Thank you.
2019-5-20
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

You can use this with any powerbank (as long as the capacity is higher than the drone's battery).

...and you can use a solar pannel to charge the powerbank(s).
2019-5-21
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

El Diabolico Posted at 5-21 02:55
You can use this with any powerbank (as long as the capacity is higher than the drone's battery).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHkozTksuYw

Can you recommend a solar panel?
2019-5-21
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

ro_flyer Posted at 5-21 07:02
Can you recommend a solar panel?

I personally use the Anker 21W, it takes a couple of days to fill-in a 10.000mAh powerbank. Obviously there are more efficient panels out there (mine is 2 years old) but they become bulkier and I wanted something portable.

What I did for my last trip to Iceland is I bought and charged 2 Anker Powercore 20.000mAh that I charged before my hiking / camping trip. The Mavic 2 battery is 3950 mAh so I can theoretically* get 4 batteries fully charged (there's always a loss). Including the 3 batteries I carry with me, I have approx. 2 hours and a half of fly time (7 x 20mn av.) . Anker also makes a 26.800mAh version. Both battery packs use a USB-C for faster charging times.

* as we stayed in a motorhome, I never had to charge so many batteries before returning. Usually 4-5 batteries did the job.
2019-5-22
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

El Diabolico Posted at 5-22 01:28
I personally use the Anker 21W, it takes a couple of days to fill-in a 10.000mAh powerbank. Obviously there are more efficient panels out there (mine is 2 years old) but they become bulkier and I wanted something portable.

What I did for my last trip to Iceland is I bought and charged 2 Anker Powercore 20.000mAh that I charged before my hiking / camping trip. The Mavic 2 battery is 3950 mAh so I can theoretically* get 4 batteries fully charged (there's always a loss). Including the 3 batteries I carry with me, I have approx. 2 hours and a half of fly time (7 x 20mn av.) . Anker also makes a 26.800mAh version. Both battery packs use a USB-C for faster charging times.

Thanks a lot for sharing this info!
2019-5-22
Use props
El Diabolico
Second Officer

Germany

ro_flyer Posted at 5-22 08:46
Thanks a lot for sharing this info!

You are very welcome, I hope a similar solution works or you
2019-5-23
Use props
ro_flyer