511 5 2019-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FHUBONUS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 887037 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Will we finally get it and when the module HDMI to P4 Pro v2.?
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the moment, we don't have an HDMI module that would be compatible with the Phantom 4 Pro v2. No worries, we will forward this to our designated department. We would recommend paying attention to our online store which is store.dji.com for further updates. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-5-20
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 5-20 11:28
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the moment, we don't have an HDMI module that would be compatible with the Phantom 4 Pro v2. No worries, we will forward this to our designated department. We would recommend paying attention to our online store which is store.dji.com for further updates. We do appreciate your understanding.

I cant believe its taken this long to sort out the hdmi for the v2.0, its not as if they are busy over there, its not like they are swamped under building Phantom drones
2019-5-20
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha FHUBONUS,

As much as I do not know what you plan to use the HDMI port for, the HDMI module for the P4 Pro and P3 Pro has a resolution limit of 720p.  If you can afford the CrystalSky monitor, the resolution limit is 1080p.  That is much nicer.  The old nVidia Shield K1 also has a 1080p port if you can find one, since they are out of production.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-5-21
Use props
droneflyer101
lvl.4
United Kingdom

probs not tbh
2019-5-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Bashy Posted at 5-20 18:56
I cant believe its taken this long to sort out the hdmi for the v2.0, its not as if they are busy over there, its not like they are swamped under building Phantom drones

Hi, we're sorry that this is not available in our store. No worries, we've successfully forwarded the concern to our designated department for attention. For future updates, please pay attention to our website. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules