Skypixel : add filters to hide ''action osmo'' photos?
876 3 2019-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nicoricosancho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13196 ft
Canada

I really enjoy skypixel and find myself looking at the content for hours sometimes, but with the new osmo camera that just came out, they are featuring a few ground action shots. Which are real nice, but nothing related to droning and this makes me loose interest to the page. I'm mostly talking about photography here, since videos are nice when mutltiple type of cameras are used. I want to know your opinions on this see ya !
Single SelectVote, Total 3 people participate in voting View Poll participants

Voting has ended

33.33% (1)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
66.67% (2)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Nicoricosancho. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this poll.  I hope you'll get the best answer and information here from our valued DJI Members and Customers. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-20
Use props
Nicoricosancho
Second Officer
Canada

sorry about the same multiple choices, there was a small bug and can't fix it by editing   
2019-5-20
Use props
Nicoricosancho
Second Officer
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-20 16:16
Hello and good day Nicoricosancho. Thank you for reaching out and for creating this poll.  I hope you'll get the best answer and information here from our valued DJI Members and Customers. Thank you for your support.

hey thanks for the reply, you able to delete choices 2-3-4 ? there was a bug when I created the poll
2019-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules