11262 10 2019-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BIGDZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>
United States

I did a live stream test early today from my DJSC. For those of you who haven’t reached YouTube’s 1000 sub mark, you can live stream via custom rtmp. The how to do video done by YouTuber (oz by drone) .
2019-5-20
Use props
jffry7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27566 ft
Singapore

Nice tip hope it doesnt get remove in next patch
2019-5-21
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for the heads up
2019-5-21
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the info
2019-5-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day BIGDZ. Thank you for sharing these wonderful information with us and this video that you have captured. Great work and thank you for your support.
2019-5-21
Use props
BIGDZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks gentlemen!
2019-5-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice info!
2019-5-21
Use props
greg.k
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2633698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-21 09:10
Hello and good day BIGDZ. Thank you for sharing these wonderful information with us and this video that you have captured. Great work and thank you for your support.

Team.

I am the person that made that video that is quoted at the top. I want to let you know, that I have done some testing with some friends on both the Crystal Sky, and the Smart Controller. The use of RTMP url's works on all other devices, but it appears to be broken on Crystal Sky and Smart Controller. This is not an android bug. Other people are using this method with Android phones. I am guessing there is an operating system or other dependency that is broken on the Crystal Sky or Smart Controller.

Note: The testing we did was to send to a private RTMP server. This worked fine with IOS/DJI GO 4 ... and with Android Phone / DJI go 4 ... but failed with Crystal Sky / Smart Controller.

I dont have either of these devices myself... so perhaps someone can open a ticket with DJI and reference this post to confirm RTMP streaming is broken on both of the above platforms.

GK
2019-8-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

greg.k Posted at 8-16 19:36
Team.

I am the person that made that video that is quoted at the top. I want to let you know, that I have done some testing with some friends on both the Crystal Sky, and the Smart Controller. The use of RTMP url's works on all other devices, but it appears to be broken on Crystal Sky and Smart Controller. This is not an android bug. Other people are using this method with Android phones. I am guessing there is an operating system or other dependency that is broken on the Crystal Sky or Smart Controller.

Hello and good day GK. Thank you for sharing these information with us. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for further development and testing of both the DJI Smart Controller and of the DJI CrystalSky. Thank you.
2019-8-17
Use props
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was happy to see your video for stuff I do...it hasn’t worked with the SC but I had it working with an iPhone...I’m trying to figure out how to decrease the lag time...I’m getting about 13 seconds lag and am trying to Cut that as much as possible...I thought rtmp would be the way to go...which maybe it is but not through YouTube.....
2019-8-17
Use props
fcwest
lvl.2
Flight distance : 73595138 ft
United States

Streaming live to a Facebook Business page no longer works in the latest version of DJI Go 4 app as of Dec 13, 2019. You can only stream to your personal Facebook page.
The fix? Litchi will do it. I can confirm the latest version of Litchi will stream to any Facebook Business page you manage and to your personal page. I've tested this on both iOS and DJI Smart Controller and Litchi works well when streaming to Facebook. So if you want to do a live stream to a Facebook Business page, you're going to have to purchase Litchi.
2019-12-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules