Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
controlling multiple cameras from 1 device
1914 4 2019-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricphoto-S
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

as I sit here and study this little camera I keep visualizing controlling 3-4 of the OA's from 1 device...and having one mated to, and controlled by, my Osmo Mobile 2.
2019-5-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi ricphoto-S, we're sorry that it is not available to control multiple Osmo Actions from one device. Also, it is not recommended to use Osmo Mobile 2 and Osmo Action together as the combination has not been fully tested. Hope for your understanding.
2019-5-21
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Don't know about the Mobile 2. But, when trying a motion lapse, with my GoPro mounted on my original Osmo Mobile, when I left the DJI Go app, I recall the Mobile shutting down.
2019-5-21
Use props
TheCameraGuy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 40866 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 5-21 00:57
Hi ricphoto-S, we're sorry that it is not available to control multiple Osmo Actions from one device. Also, it is not recommended to use Osmo Mobile 2 and Osmo Action together as the combination has not been fully tested. Hope for your understanding.

DJI Susan. What interaction between the two cameras being used at the same time?
2019-5-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TheCameraGuy Posted at 5-21 05:12
DJI Susan. What interaction between the two cameras being used at the same time?

Sorry, I'm a little confused. May I know which two cameras do you refer to?
2019-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules