First time using GO, how do I utilize the promo creator better?
756 2 2019-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JohnnyScience
lvl.2
United States

So I used the DJI Go app for the first time the other day with an Osmo 2 and had great results.

After I recorded an event I went to my photos and it was completely empty and I wanted to puke

Then I googled and realized the Go app sticks all of it's recording in a different sub-folder on the phone, which is cool, I like the segregation.

As I was playing with the videos within Go, I stumbled upon a promo video GO had made for me, music and all.  I was really impressed how good this promo video was and how cool the music is!

I have a few questions, first of all, what is this feature called and where do I find it within GO, because I can't since I stumbled upon it the other night lol

And now that I know this feature exsists, what are the parameters on which video clips it chooses?  I just took a bunch of random stuff, so I don't know what it pulled some video clips and not others.  Is it based on length or some other setting?

I'm using an iPhone XS and am going to really start leveraging the 4k ability to it.  Is there anything special I need to do or consider when using DJI Go & 4k?

Can anyone suggest a really good beginners video series on exploring the various modes & options of Dji Go?

2019-5-20
Use props
JohnnyScience
lvl.2
United States

Also, how is the music picked?  I really love the song it picked on the first time, is there any way to lock in that type of genre it pulled the first song from?
2019-5-20
Use props
JohnnyScience
lvl.2
United States

Anyone have any input?  I've been messing around with it, but I just can't get it to export a proper video that doesn't repeat certain clips etc.

What's the total length that you should be able to make in the Video Editor?
2019-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules