Connectivity: Bluetooth or Wifi
555 1 2019-5-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ff22
lvl.4
United States

I thought I was asked for BT permission or  pairing when setting things up.   But seems that my Tablet has  established a wifi connection with the camera.  Is it possible for it to  be BT?   Reason, I wanted to download an image from the camera to the  tablet and then email that image.   The download worked (probably via  wifi).  Unfortunately, with the wifi link between the camera and the  tablet, I had no connectivity to my home wifi connection and therefore,  could not send out the email via the tablet. (my tablet is wifi only)

Anyone know the in's or out's of how this works?

Thanks

2019-5-20
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

BT bandwidth is limited. so downloading files can only be via wifi.

u need to switch wifi after downloading the files to send out.
2019-5-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules