Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Hardshell Back Pack Logo ??
1783 11 2015-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Maui Digital Dr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2671102 ft
United States

I received my DJI Hardshell Back Pack the other day and noticed, the logo is not as pictured for sale on the DJI store. The one I received was the same one as pictured on many Ebay sites from China, having a quad logo on it rather than the one I ordered with the DJI logo onit. Just curious, has anyone received the same back pack with the quad or a back pack with the DJI logo on it? I realize that both are probably made and shipped from the same company in China however, I didn't buy a generic quad... I bought a DJI Phantom from DJI.  Maybe they didn't have the logo made yet, you think they will send me the right logo plaque?

Please share your thoughts, thx.
Screen Shot 2015-06-07 at 1.55.53 PM.jpg
Screen Shot 2015-06-07 at 1.57.55 PM.jpg
2015-6-7
Use props
ara9112003
lvl.3
Flight distance : 495869 ft
United States

I think at the beginning they sold the generic backpack because I remember see the photo with the generic logo, and know just 2 days ago they put it back with the DJI logo.
2015-6-7
Use props
mohan.desilva
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I think for the price difference you should get the hard shell case with the logo. The generic one costs £99 to the UK vs £149 from DJI. I have ordered directly from DJI and I will be dissapointed if I got the generic logo one.
2015-6-7
Use props
sploodge
lvl.4
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cases ordered in the last few days ( since DJI re-listed the Hardshell Backpack ) WILL have the DJI logo ;).. its the ones sold a month back that will not have the DJI logo.
2015-6-7
Use props
sdharris
lvl.3
Flight distance : 384967 ft
United Kingdom

mohan.desilva@v Posted at 2015-6-8 13:33
I think for the price difference you should get the hard shell case with the logo. The generic one c ...

You're saying  the same backpack is available for £50 less but without the DJI branding?

If that is the case (excuse the pun) that DJI marketing man deserves a raise as he has guaranteed free advertising and had customers pay for it ;-)
2015-6-8
Use props
mohan.desilva
lvl.2

United Kingdom

sdharris Posted at 2015-6-8 20:59
You're saying  the same backpack is available for £50 less but without the DJI branding?

If that ...

Yes you are right. check ebay
2015-6-8
Use props
Michael M
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1984898 ft
Canada

I have a question. Is the backpack really comfy? Could you wear it all day?
2015-6-8
Use props
sdharris
lvl.3
Flight distance : 384967 ft
United Kingdom

mohan.desilva@v Posted at 2015-6-9 01:11
Yes you are right. check ebay

You got to love that markup. I guess there is a risk of getting caught for the import duty, but its an option for people.
2015-6-8
Use props
Patinito
lvl.2

United States

Anyone know if they sell just the DJI logo? Like to swap out the quadcopter logo.
2015-8-12
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Patinito Posted at 2015-8-13 11:05
Anyone know if they sell just the DJI logo? Like to swap out the quadcopter logo.

Patinito, DJI online store doesn't sell the logo itself. Thanks for your kindly understanding.
2015-8-12
Use props
Vaupell
lvl.2
Flight distance : 198392 ft
Denmark

It's made in china, all the same, even the replicas are often made on the same assembly lines but sold seperatly.

I've had so many experiences not only with DJI, but many other brands, that have original and "unoriginal" parts from the same assembly line in china.
Not sure how and why, also don't care..

All i know is, I can't thrust things from china, original or not.
2015-8-13
Use props
Daninho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

Vaupell Posted at 2015-8-13 16:04
It's made in china, all the same, even the replicas are often made on the same assembly lines but so ...

Well, dji have to order their backpacks in china as well since they dont produce backpacks. The situation with patents is not like in the west, so you never know what the ppl in the product facilities will do with the backpacks. They might change it slightly and sell them on their own. But one thing should be noted, you have to pay taxes for the ebay backpacks. I cant understand why ppl spend so much money for cases, i mean those cases are just normal backpacks with some styrofoam. Dont know why hobbiest ppl pay 300 dollar for it, i have a 45 euro phantom3 backpack from china. Those cases have to last exactly one year until the phantom4 arrives : p
2015-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules