Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
affiliate advice?
6721 4 2019-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gmozo
lvl.4
United States

ive used to do dji affiliate when i first when ive heard about it for a couple of weeks and then i stop... i have a question for the people who do dji affiliate, which websites besides youtube where do you post your links? im trying to do it again but i wanna hear from you guys about this and which websites do you post you links..
2019-5-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thanks for your query to us. Hope you could get the best recommendation and suggestions from our DJI co-pilots that have the experience about the said query. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any other concerns. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-5-21
Use props
TechTuna
lvl.1

India

Hi, My Friend, first you have share your links through any social media like Facebook,Twitter,Instagram and YouTube. Also you can share the link with your friends via Sms to get good result. if you have a good Fanbase  then its very easy to get it.
2019-8-9
Use props
gmozo
lvl.4
United States

DM me ill explain it to you
2019-8-18
Use props
Henry Robotic
lvl.1
United States

I reccomend actively reminding your veiwers of the link and telling them if they want to buy a drone, that they should by it through your link because it supports you. Just make sure they know it is a affilate link and that you get a certain commision off it. You can do this on multiple platforms. Quick tip: the links work best with product reveiws.
2020-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules