Update to FirmWARE V1.11.30 in ph3 pro but...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1aa6826d
lvl.1
Argentina

Hi my name is Alejandro from Argentina , I recent upgrade my PH3 PRO firmawer to version 1.11.30 that Susan kindly send me cause i ve that iESC error calibration, but now when i turn on it , only 3 props works the other dont , also i must hold down the sticks permanently to mantain them on , if tehy return to normal position the props stops working. Please any idea of what is happening would be apreciated.
2019-5-21
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

That sounds strange for sure. What were your symptoms before? Would none of the motors start, or did you just have the "ESC" error? What prompted you to get the latest firmware? Did your phantom just come up with the error for no reason, or did you have any problems before? I can't really say I have hear of you current problem...…………….motors not staying on if you let the sticks return to center. do all of the motors feel ok? Sorry for all the questions, just trying to understand more of what is going on.
2019-5-21
Use props
AleMelkun
lvl.1
Argentina

Hi Ricardo thanks , the ph had a ¨little¨ crash when it was landing in a non level floor , it turn in one side but nothing serious , after that i made two or three flights with no problem , yesterday it begun with an IMU error , I disarmed and made the ¨classical repair ¨ 3 little hits in the IMU , turn it on IMU Error disappaired  but know ESC error . I wrote to Susan that gave me the 1,11,30 version of the firmware because i read here that was the solution , after that what i ve discribed ( please apologize my english )
2019-5-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about the problem. We would recommend sending the unit into our facility for further evaluation as you've mentioned that the error message occurs upon experiencing the incident. This scenario may not solve remotely and the problem may due to the internal motors of the aircraft. If you wish to contact our support, please refer to the link below. We do appreciate your understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-5-21
Use props
RicardoGray
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4356421 ft
United States

AleMelkun Posted at 5-21 10:53
Hi Ricardo thanks , the ph had a ¨little¨ crash when it was landing in a non level floor , it turn in one side but nothing serious , after that i made two or three flights with no problem , yesterday it begun with an IMU error , I disarmed and made the ¨classical repair ¨ 3 little hits in the IMU , turn it on IMU Error disappaired  but know ESC error . I wrote to Susan that gave me the 1,11,30 version of the firmware because i read here that was the solution , after that what i ve discribed ( please apologize my english )

Just to offer up a bit of advise. Normally the 1.11.30 was used to get rid of the ESC error after someone upgraded to the last release of  firmware 1.11.20. Some users experienced this error after the upgrade. I honestly wonder if your phantom suffered some internal damage to that one motor when it flipped onto it's side. It might not have seemed serious, but wonder if one of those motors suffered an overload causing the original IMU error? I guess I am not familiar with the 3-little hits on the IMU. I certainly don't have your answer, but wonder if you want to try something, I would replace that one motor that doesn't spin up. Might be worth a shot in my opinion. Otherwise, you might want to consider sending it in.
2019-5-22
Use props
AleMelkun
lvl.1
Argentina

Thanks Ricardo and Tony for the replies . i called to a local service and will send the craft to inspection cause it doesn´t seem simple this problem. i appreciate so much your attention . i ´will notify you .
Thanks
2019-5-22
Use props
djiuser_Jx2uNsWYxVdF
New
Flight distance : 89610 ft

Netherlands

Can some one sent me the update for phantom 3 pro ecs problems  the 1-11-30

Thanks
2023-12-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_Jx2uNsWYxVdF Posted at 12-4 12:40
Can some one sent me the update for phantom 3 pro ecs problems  the 1-11-30

Thanks

Hi there. As electronic products are affected by technological developments and changes in usage requirements, each generation of products has a fixed life cycle. In order to continuously provide you with premium product and service experiences, DJI regularly optimizes resource allocations to promote the development and application of new products and technologies. Therefore, we have decided to stop providing support services for the Phantom 3 Series and its accessories starting on January 5, 2023. We’re sorry that the services for this product have been suspended currently and relevant technical support and after-sales repair services cannot be provided. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules