Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Action new firmware update error
895 13 5-21 09:54
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mauritz69
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14708 ft
United Arab Emirates

DJI mimo app downloaded the firmware update but it wont transfer to the connected DJI action. Everything else works but new firmare will not upload to action. Using Android with latest Mimo updated app. What else can i try? Restarted both and even did factory reset on Action.
5-21 09:54
Use props
Mauritz69
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

5-21 10:08
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi Mauritz69, sorry for the troubles on updating the firmware, what mobile phone are you using? Did you re-install the APP or try another phone?
The firmware can also be updated via the SD card: Download the firmware from our website (https://www.dji.com/osmo-action/info#downloads) to the root of the SD card, then insert to Osmo Action and power on the device to update.
Please try with the SD card and let us know if it works, thank you.
5-22 01:44
Use props
Mauritz69
lvl.1
United Arab Emirates

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-22 01:44
Hi Mauritz69, sorry for the troubles on updating the firmware, what mobile phone are you using? Did you re-install the APP or try another phone?
The firmware can also be updated via the SD card: Download the firmware from our website (https://www.dji.com/osmo-action/info#downloads) to the root of the SD card, then insert to Osmo Action and power on the device to update.
Please try with the SD card and let us know if it works, thank you.

Sd card firmware option worked, thanks.
5-25 04:18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Mauritz69 Posted at 5-25 04:18
Sd card firmware option worked, thanks.

Glad to know that, please keep us updated if you have any further problem.
5-25 20:32
Use props
nakib
lvl.1
Malaysia

i also have this prolem. I use Huawei Nova 2i
6-24 03:52
Use props
U V vlogs
New

India

I am also facing the same issue of transferring firmware update on osmo action . I am using oneplus 5 and strontium 64GB SD card
7-17 17:40
Use props
U V vlogs
New

India

7-17 18:35
Use props
yelenavik
lvl.2

United States

I am about last firmware 7/17/2019 DJI Osmo action: Installed last firmware , writing optimized sharpness in Cinelike D. One week ago I talked about need make an option in menu for sharpness low-high, like Gopro 7. YI 4k+,many others .But your engeneers instead, made ''optimized sharpness'' ,I watched is decrease sharpness!This is worse than was before! Not good.Need maximum sharpness!
yesterday 12:42
Use props
yelenavik
lvl.2

United States

How I can return to the previous firmware.I can not find the previous file.
yesterday 12:48
Use props
Reithsters
lvl.1
Netherlands

Same issue here! But the option to download it to the SD card worked!
2 hours ago
Use props
djiuser_HhDhZZRLy6Ef
New

United States

After receiving my new Osmo Action I am unable to update the firmware and receive this message. I need a fix.
2 hours ago
Use props
djiuser_HhDhZZRLy6Ef
New

United States

After receiving my new Osmo Action I am unable to update the firmware and receive this message. I need a fix.
2 hours ago
Use props
djiuser_HhDhZZRLy6Ef
New

United States

2 hours ago
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules