Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Zenmuse XT twitches on Matrice 210 RTK v1 and v2
1912 5 2019-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gwhitch
lvl.1

United States

Hello community!
We are running two Matrice 210 RTKs (V1 and V2). I have a Zenmuse XT thermal sensor mounted in position 1. When I collect images using DJI Pilot's Mission Flight mode I can see the sensor twitching on the CrystalSky screen, the blur from this twitching can also be seen in the images saved to the SD card. Here is an 11 second video showing what I see on the screen, https://youtu.be/4XfY8Jc1uZ0. An example of the image blur can be seen below. The sensor also does not collect as many images as estimated. Sometimes collecting as little as 20% of the imagery. Almost identical problem on both drones. The only difference is that the M210 RTK V2 may collect more images, even though they are blurry.

Interestingly, I do not see any twitch when flying in Manual mode. Firmware updates are current on everything.

I would love to hear from anyone with thoughts on this.

Thank you!

Thermal Blur

Thermal Blur
2019-5-21
Use props
EFRPIC
lvl.4

United States

I have had issues with the XT on Gimbal #1. Seems to work correctly on Gimbal #2. Have you updated the "ring" firmware (adapter) via Assistant?
2019-5-21
Use props
gwhitch
lvl.1

United States

EFRPIC Posted at 5-21 11:48
I have had issues with the XT on Gimbal #1. Seems to work correctly on Gimbal #2. Have you updated the "ring" firmware (adapter) via Assistant?

Thanks for the recommendations. The Ring firmware is up to date. I will try on gimbal 2.

Thanks!
-Geoff
2019-5-22
Use props
gwhitch
lvl.1

United States

EFRPIC Posted at 5-21 11:48
I have had issues with the XT on Gimbal #1. Seems to work correctly on Gimbal #2. Have you updated the "ring" firmware (adapter) via Assistant?

What problems have you experienced on gimbal 1?
2019-5-22
Use props
EFRPIC
lvl.4

United States

Sometimes no video feed, others, corrupted video.
2019-5-22
Use props
Darjack
lvl.1
Flight distance : 311453 ft
Canada

gwhitch Posted at 5-22 05:35
What problems have you experienced on gimbal 1?

Seen this discussion and am having an issue where the the XT comes up with a black screen.  Trying to update the ring firmware but the latest firmware won't load on the DJI Matrice Assistant software (note I just updated the dji matrice assistant to the latest version).  Any help would be appreciated.
2019-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules