naza m v2 and turnigy 9xr problems
2851 4 2014-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lukesworld1
New

Australia

hi my names luke im currently retrofitting my hexa with a naza m v2 however im having a few problems getting it to work correctly long story short ive spent hours on youtube watching setup videos so my motors are definitely the correct way around etc on the naza m readout screen on the computer I've got it all displaying as it should all the sliders moving to their full travels with the correct stick movements but on the physical machine it still wants to flip as soon as its on takeoff and the wrong motors speed up for the wrong gyro input and its DEFINITELY NOT the motors in the wrong ports ive checked that 1000 times and shouldn't be the wrong rx inputs as all the sliders are moving in the correct sequence
now im needing somebody who is using both the same flight controller and the same radio and preferably orange rx dsm2 tx and rx gear  to send me all their settings and I can see whats different
kindest regards luke
2014-11-12
Use props
lukesworld1
New

Australia

oh and forgot to add ive got a turnigy v2 hex frame with orange rx tx&rx gear and turnigy plush 30a speed controllers
2014-11-12
Use props
lukesworld1
New

Australia

And the whole machine flew great on a manual kk board so it does fly
2014-11-12
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Please list the directions of the sliders in the assistant. Please also make sure the GPS puck is pointed in the right direction, wire facing forward.

It would help to post video of the assistant and some pictures of the craft.
2014-11-12
Use props
draekar
New

United States

Blade_Strike Posted at 2014-11-13 07:48
Please list the directions of the sliders in the assistant. Please also make sure the GPS puck is po ...

Does it fly in attitude mode? I have the same problem , It flips over when I try to take off in gps mode but I can flip it to atti mode and it will fly
I have the naza m lite and a turnigy 9xr with the orange rx module
2014-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules