Mavic Air Battery Problem Solved!
2563 4 2019-5-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ivanedgo
lvl.1
Ecuador

¨the drone can not take off, please install the battery properly¨ this problem for my case was a trigger from the sides.. the piece inside the battery stucks back.. I open the battery and can notice that a small piece that is inside the plastic piece that shows you when the battery is not placed correctly stucked by no reason.. but it stucks in back place.. so the battery sends to the drone the info that it´s not placed correctly.. however the battery was correctly installed and the drone con be on.. and in the app you can read the info from the battery..  i move that smal piece to the front place and closed again the battery, proved with the drone.. and it works again!

That little piece!

That little piece!
2019-5-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and god day ivanedgo. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your experience in fixing the said issue. If you have any other inquiries or concern with DJI in the future. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-5-21
Use props
Tomcatuk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28743 ft
United Kingdom

I have no idea what this is, and you say you "opened" up the Mavic air Battery is that a safe thing to do or have I misunderstood?
2019-5-21
Use props
fans6bf4e50d
lvl.1
Ecuador

Tomcatuk Posted at 5-21 13:18
I have no idea what this is, and you say you "opened" up the Mavic air Battery is that a safe thing to do or have I misunderstood?

you can open the battery ... it's not a safe thing ... you can break it if you're not careful, but! For me, that battery was damaged. Then I had nothing to lose if I tried to fix it! and I could!
2019-5-21
Use props
Tomcatuk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28743 ft
United Kingdom

Good on the fix, was surprised that DJI Stephen never made a ''safety issue'' or a ''we don't advise this'' comment on what you did but at least you found the problem...
2019-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules