473 11 2019-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mustard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 493986 ft
South Korea

Hello all,

As you can see I have Mavic Pro badge under my account info(but I do have Mavic Pro Platinum)

Not a big deal, but does anyone experience same MP/MPP badge descrepencies as I am experiencing?
(Just for the curiosity)

Thanks

2019-5-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

No, the MPP icon showed on here after I activated it. Did you buy it brand new from an authorised dealer?
2019-5-22
Use props
Mustard
lvl.2
South Korea

A J Posted at 5-22 02:55
No, the MPP icon showed on here after I activated it. Did you buy it brand new from an authorised dealer?

I purchased both MP/MPP as like-new used.

MP badge appeared as I bought MPP, so I was wondering how this system worked.
(MP badge didn't show up when I bought MP, but MP badge shown when I bought MPP.. weird..)
2019-5-22
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mustard Posted at 5-22 03:37
I purchased both MP/MPP as like-new used.

MP badge appeared as I bought MPP, so I was wondering how this system worked.

Very odd - perhaps a DJI moderator can look into it for you. The reason I asked is that there are some fake MPP's out there so hope you're were not a victim of a fraudulent transaction
2019-5-22
Use props
DH_Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Yes contact dji moderators via general forum section and they should be able to sort it out for you.
2019-5-22
Use props
Mustard
lvl.2
South Korea

A J Posted at 5-22 03:38
Very odd - perhaps a DJI moderator can look into it for you. The reason I asked is that there are some fake MPP's out there so hope you're were not a victim of a fraudulent transaction

That sounds legit idea.

I have sold MP since I bought MPP, and noticed boot-up sound from new ESC and different motor pulsation pattern than MP.  I'm quite confident it is proper unit.

But it is better to be safe than sorry.  I'll wait for DJI moderators to assist.
2019-5-22
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mustard Posted at 5-22 04:01
That sounds legit idea.

I have sold MP since I bought MPP, and noticed boot-up sound from new ESC and different motor pulsation pattern than MP.  I'm quite confident it is proper unit.

What colour was the tab on top of the gimbal - red or yellow?
2019-5-22
Use props
Mustard
lvl.2
South Korea

A J Posted at 5-22 04:04
What colour was the tab on top of the gimbal - red or yellow?

Just checked.  Red.
2019-5-22
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That is definitely 100% a Platinum
2019-5-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we have the serial number of your Mavic Pro Platinum and the email that you've used to register here in the forum? The details can be provided via PM for further help. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-22
Use props
Mustard
lvl.2
South Korea

DJI Tony Posted at 5-22 09:56
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we have the serial number of your Mavic Pro Platinum and the email that you've used to register here in the forum? The details can be provided via PM for further help. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Hi Tony,

Sent PM, please check
2019-5-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mustard Posted at 5-22 11:25
Hi Tony,

Sent PM, please check

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I've replied and provided the details that you may need in regards to your concern. Please check your inbox later. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules