Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
dji ronin s and sony 6400???
1510 3 2019-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AquilAir
New
Flight distance : 764 ft
Italy

I just bought the sony 6400 along with the ronin s, my shopkeeper had told me that it was compatible and instead it doesn't work, I can't understand why. can you help me?
2019-5-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Upon checking the camera that you've mentioned, we've found out that this particular camera is not compatible with our Ronin -S as of the time being. You may refer to the image below for Sony camera series that would compatible with the Ronin-S. We do appreciate your understanding.

2019-5-22
Use props
AquilAir
New
Flight distance : 764 ft
Italy

DJI Tony Posted at 5-22 09:21
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Upon checking the camera that you've mentioned, we've found out that this particular camera is not compatible with our Ronin -S as of the time being. You may refer to the image below for Sony camera series that would compatible with the Ronin-S. We do appreciate your understanding.

[view_image]

I don't understand why you keep saying that it doesn't work!
After hours at the end I succeeded and the machine works perfectly.

you can also close the post.
2019-5-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

AquilAir Posted at 5-22 12:55
I don't understand why you keep saying that it doesn't work!
After hours at the end I succeeded and the machine works perfectly.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We're glad that you've managed to solve the problem, however, since this particular camera hasn't been tested by our engineers, we couldn't guarantee if you could use the full functionality of the Ronin-S while using this camera. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules