My New Osmo Pocket Belt Case
1777 3 2019-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WORFTX
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Having read some of the comments of the new Osmo Pocket Charging Case, I decided to do my own, albeit without any charging capablities.  This is actually version 2 of my belt case.  Found a new hard case for the Osmo Pocket that is IP3 water resistant.   Fully covers and protects the Osmo Pocket.  Has a USB-C port on the bottom that is covered by a rubber cover.  Maybe not super water resistant, but it would help.  Has 2 slots for smartphone adapters. Just wish it had space for the Wireless Module,. At $8.99 this is a must have case.  And...I found a belt case that this fits in so I can carry it on my belt.  Total cost for both items was $24 on Amazon.

Anbee Portable Mini Case for Osmo Pocket.
MinChen 2 Flashlight Holders
OP Hard Case.jpeg
OP Hard Case Inside.jpeg
OP Hard Case and Belt Case.jpeg
OP Belt Case with Hard Case Inside.jpeg
OP Belt Case Back.jpeg

On belt.\

On belt.\
2019-5-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing your great accessory with us. This is very compact when carrying the Osmo Pocket. Cheers!
2019-5-22
Use props
peiter
Second Officer
Denmark

I have the same pouch but use it for a couple of my flashlights.
I have small cameras in a little larger WP from Underwater Kinetics (  Ultrabox 307 ) that go in my backpack.
But i can see i have to "clean" up that box, and really would be nicer with 2 more Osmo Action cameras, but i could never afford that, so have to make do with camera mismatch and try to salvage some of that in post.

Will loose some or all of the other cameras, and make room for filters instead, just crammed in there for the picture, normally padded with neoprene so things dont rattal around.

2019-5-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks very nice!
2019-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now