Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI AirSense ADS-B announcement for all Drone series
5971 10 2019-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
Flight distance : 4522884 ft
  • >>>
Egypt

I always thought that the new rules and technologies will bring benefits and improvements ..
security and reliability, integration and greater knowledge ...

necessary development of our society ... with  new  job and creative chances  ...
What do you think about it?

DJI has just announced that it will be building aircrafts starting out in 2020 with " AirSense "  
technology that will allow drones to fly " broadcasting and receiving " aircraft position.

DJI Annucement Air Sense.jpg

Currently ADS-B receiver has been installed in the aircraft of M200 and Mavic2 Enterprises series, which is used to receive the signal of the airplane

The FAA and EASA is requiring that all airplanes and helicopters be equipped with ADS-B transmitters, which broadcasts an aircraft position to allow for detection and tracking, starting on January 1st, 2020.

DJI says it’s leading to the charge of this

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS IMPORTANT CHANGE?
WHAT CAN BE THE BENEFITS FOR DRONE  HOBBYST PILOTS DRONE?
What is your point of view?

DJI ... could you better explain to consumer pilots how this new device works please ?

Alex
https://www.airbutterflydrone.com/en/home  

2019-5-22
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Egypt

have a look in this announcement I would like talking about this
Let me know what you think about it

https://youtu.be/0IpXt7FBFBU
2019-5-23
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing this info
2019-5-23
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Egypt

A J Posted at 5-23 14:11
Thanks for sharing this info

you are welcome mate...

2019-5-23
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2019-5-23
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing!
2019-6-2
Use props
dougjeff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 581073 ft
Canada

I think this is great news. In Canada new drone regulations came into effect June 1st.
Currently we are not allowed to fly BVLOS without a special flight operation certificate.
One of the biggest points raised about BVLOS is that the pilot cannot see to perform detection & avoidance of other aircraft.
With this technology and the changes in civil aviation requiring ADS-B transmitters I am hoping the FPV BVLOS will be permitted!
2019-6-8
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

jacksonnai Posted at 6-2 04:09
Thanks for sharing!

I'm happy you liked it
2019-6-9
Use props
AirButterflyDrone
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

dougjeff Posted at 6-8 19:32
I think this is great news. In Canada new drone regulations came into effect June 1st.
Currently we are not allowed to fly BVLOS without a special flight operation certificate.
One of the biggest points raised about BVLOS is that the pilot cannot see to perform detection & avoidance of other aircraft.

Thanks for your comment

Even here in Europe the laws are changing
In Italy, a transponder will soon be mandatory ...
surely DJI is at the forefront in this field and this system will be of great help ...
to ne honest ,  here in Europe it is not yet clear what type of transponder will be required to use on the drone and in addition the member countries will be able to request more specific ones.
in short, it is not said, that this type used by dji, will be exactly that required by the new European rules ...
I think it is very provable, that dji will meet these requirements.
moreover, in Europe a special CE mark will be required for the new drones marketed in Europe with a certificate of conformity attached.
so I believe that all the new models will have to be equipped with transponder in accordance with the required specifications.

the question I ask myself now is, what will it be of our current drones?
Will there be the possibility of mounting a reasonably small and light transponder?

Alex

2019-6-9
Use props
Sascha.ES
lvl.4
Germany

Is there any news on what's going to happen to the existing drones? Is retrofitting possible?
2019-7-21
Use props
Zero Effs
lvl.4

United States

It's imperative that safety and accountability are at the forefront of all flight operations. This is a natural evolution for drones and one they have been discussing for quite some time now. I see no problems with it since it promotes the best approach for operations management. Drones will be fully integrated with other aviation technologies and the sooner the better.
2019-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules