Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
photoheaven
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32917 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hi,

My new Osmo Action after activation doesn't connect with mobiles.

It started downloading update and stopped. Phone and camera connected on BT but it cannot connect by wifi.

Reinstalled app was done, checked on two phones, restored to defaults too.

Any ideas what's wrong?

2019-5-22
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

put phone in airplane mode or turn off mobile data.
2019-5-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi photoheaven, sorry for the troubles on connecting to WIFI, may I verify which mobile device are you using? If it is Android mobile phone, please refer to my posts here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-189868-1-1.html
2019-5-22
Use props
photoheaven
lvl.1
  • >>>
Poland

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-22 23:56
Hi photoheaven, sorry for the troubles on connecting to WIFI, may I verify which mobile device are you using? If it is Android mobile phone, please refer to my posts here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-189868-1-1.html

HI DJI Mindy,
Thank you for your post. Checked your link.  
I use Redmi Note 4 and LG Q6. On both devices I got  "Connect to Wi-Fi OsmoAction/number/" but I don't see it in available wifi networks.
2019-5-23
Use props
photoheaven
lvl.1
  • >>>
Poland

peiter Posted at 5-22 16:59
put phone in airplane mode or turn off mobile data.

peiter - I've tried even with no sim card inside
2019-5-23
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

Darn. It worked for me when i had the initial startup issue, i am on a 2 year or so old UMI phone with android 7.1.1

Tried to take some photos with the cam yesterday just put my phone in airplane mode, connected to the camera and played around with taking photos ASO for a good half hour.
2019-5-24
Use props
photoheaven
lvl.1
  • >>>
Poland

peiter Posted at 5-24 02:00
Darn. It worked for me when i had the initial startup issue, i am on a 2 year or so old UMI phone with android 7.1.1

Tried to take some photos with the cam yesterday just put my phone in airplane mode, connected to the camera and played around with taking photos ASO for a good half hour.

I solved problem with first connection with phone having 5g. Than it worked on others wihtout problems.
thanks for your time.
2019-5-25
Use props
peiter
lvl.4
Denmark

No problem buddy, glad you are up and running firing on all 8 cylinders.
2019-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules