440 2 2019-5-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tmwsiy
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I have no idea what happened today.

I shot 3 jobs and there are files missing from each of them and I can't figure out what happened.
It seems to be randomly renumbering files.
The screen shot shows files in the order they were taken yet the file names are not consecutive.
Just like the other jobs, lots of files got overwritten.
This is maddening as I waited literally weeks for good weather and drove long distances to get these done.
Now I need to reshoot all the jobs and blue skies are not in my forecast for a long time.

I tried to use some disk utilities to recover the files that might still be on SD card but they were overwritten/corrupt and not able to be recovered.
This is a Mavic 2. File naming set to continous. SD card never removed from Mavic after 1st photo of day.
And the renumbering shown here is same flight.

Note file numbers from 90's to 70's and then to 60's!0068 and 0069 were the last 2 shots of the day...

totally perplexed and frustrated.

dng.jpg
2019-5-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi tmwsiy, my sincere apologies for the inconvenience that it caused. Pease provide a photo of the model and type of SD card you currently using. May I know what happen prior to the issue? You can back up your files from your SD card and then format it using a PC and then try again. Kindly let me know if the issue persists. By the way, this concern has already been forwarded to our related team to check what is the best resolution of this concern. Appreciate your understand and continued support.
2019-5-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the late update. After confirming this concern to our related team, we would like to request log file of your DJI product. Please log in to DJI’s official website www.dji.com and find the Mavic 2’s product page. Then go to the download page and download the latest DJI Assistant 2 Software.

*First, place connect the aircraft to the PC with a Type-C USB cable. Launch the DJI
Assistant 2, then click on the Mavic 2 icon.

*Second,please click “Log Export” on the left-hand bar, then select the data that
matches the date. Then click “Save to Local”.

*Third: The progress bar displays that saving to local has been successful.

*Forth: Saving files in the following file formats. Please send us the Flight Data
after packing .
Once I receive the log file, I will forward this immediately to our designated team. Kindly tap on "Reply" so that I can receive notification from your response. Appreciate your understanding and continued support.
2019-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules