Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Why DJI Go App can't record in 4K using an iPhone XR?
1769 2 2019-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GioMattarollo
lvl.2
Mexico

I'm trying to record using 4K on my iPhone XR that supports up to 4K 60fps but when I try using DJI GO app (for iOS), it only supports FullHD (1080) at 30fps. Why I can't record in 4K in DJI GO App?

I know I can use my native camera app or Filmic Pro. I do that for 4K 24fps and controlling shutter speed or 4K 60fps for more action. But if I want to do some face tracking or the motionlapse, I'm limited in only 1080p 30fps and that must be an issue because the phone can do 4K60fps.
2019-5-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Shooting at 4K 60FPS via the DJI GO app is not yet fully optimized but we are expecting this resolution to be available in the future. In the meantime, we will forward this to our designated department for further clarification. Thank you for understanding.
2019-5-24
Use props
GioMattarollo
lvl.2
Mexico

DJI Tony Posted at 5-24 11:56
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Shooting at 4K 60FPS via the DJI GO app is not yet fully optimized but we are expecting this resolution to be available in the future. In the meantime, we will forward this to our designated department for further clarification. Thank you for understanding.

How about 4K 30fps? In that matter, any fps in 4K.

When I had the iPhone 7 I could record 4K30fps, now with a more advanced iPhone (the XR) there's no option for 4K in any fps.

My main concern is to do motionlapse in 4K.

Is this an error? Should I try something?
2019-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules