Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't get a DJI answer that helps
1816 8 2019-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
icemann0
lvl.1

United States

We are ALL having problems with downloading the DJI Flight Simulator because it is triggering EVERYONE's various Virus Protection Software as containing a ransomware virus. Isn't there anything you can do to support us and fix the software download? I wan't to buy the Enterprise Version but I can't even download the Free version in order to preview it. Please help us and you will have a lot of very happy customers. Some of us need to walk before we run and this flight simulator download is a Hot Property wanted by everyone in the community.

2019-5-23
Use props
Gryphon962
lvl.2
Flight distance : 623 ft

United States

I agree. I just tried to download it and Chrome blocked the download as malware. That NEVER happens.
2019-5-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey icemann0, sorry for the inconvenience caused. The anti-virus software is reporting false positives. If the installation file is downloaded from the official website or obtained through regular channels, you can install DJI Flight Simulator with peace of mind.
2019-5-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Gryphon962 Posted at 5-23 16:18
I agree. I just tried to download it and Chrome blocked the download as malware. That NEVER happens.

Hi Gryphon962, please kindly refer to 3# to check. Alternatively, you may disable the antivirus program to check.
2019-5-23
Use props
icemann0
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan, why not just fix it and take out that code? No one wants to risk a laptop crash to run the program but WE WANT the product and the Enterprise version.
2019-5-24
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 5-23 19:51
Hi Gryphon962, please kindly refer to 3# to check. Alternatively, you may disable the antivirus program to check.

I am being told this morning that I do not have permission to post. I cannot start a new thread, I have no option to reply to an existing thread, except this one.
2019-5-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Geebax Posted at 5-24 14:10
I am being told this morning that I do not have permission to post. I cannot start a new thread, I have no option to reply to an existing thread, except this one.

Hi Geebax, sorry for the inconvenience. I'm checking the exact status with the technicians and will keep you updated.
2019-5-25
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 5-25 00:05
Hi Geebax, sorry for the inconvenience. I'm checking the exact status with the technicians and will keep you updated.

Thanks Susan. It would be better if the forum was taken off-line until it is repaired, there are so many broken parts. If you look, no-one is really using it.
2019-5-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Geebax Posted at 5-25 14:27
Thanks Susan. It would be better if the forum was taken off-line until it is repaired, there are so many broken parts. If you look, no-one is really using it.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Just to verify, are you replying the posts of the old version? If yes, the rights have been restricted, you may check the posts of new version and see whether it works. We'll keep optimizing the experience of new version.
2019-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules