Advice on video editing
566 4 2019-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eddie1215
lvl.2

United States

I just started using Lightworks free version for editing and definitely have learned alot. Any one else use it? Do you have any tips I can incorporate on my videos.

thank you
2019-5-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Eddie1215. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope you will get the best information and tips with regards to this matter from our valued DJI co pilot who uses the Lightworks free version for editing. Thank you for your support.
2019-5-23
Use props
Chuchi
lvl.1
Italy

Hi, my concern is a little bit connected...I have the Cosmo Pocket and start to use it...However, I've tried to make editing with Imovie with my 2 iMac from early 009 and mid 2011..Editing is not very performant...Since, I'd like to buy a new iMac 27 "I'd appreciate if someone could advice me which configuration would be the best for editing...In front of all characteristics I'm lost and the seller tells what he thinks but don't make editing himself...Thanks a lot for your help..since I do live in a tiny village of 15 houses and have no ones to ask..Have a nice day
2019-5-23
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

I've been using "Hitfilm Express." Tried downloading DaVinci Resolve, but it crashes out when I try anything. Don't know why DaVinci doesn't like my computer as I've heard great things about it.
2019-5-25
Use props
MccloudSpark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

I too like the simplicity of Hitfilm Express.  I could not believe all of the crap that DaVinci installed on my computer.  That thing is enormous!
2019-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules