Osmo Pocket latest Firmware AFC
2399 31 2019-5-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mnliew
lvl.2
Singapore

Hi All,

I am having problem with the AFC after the Latest firmware?My Firmware is the Latest V01.07

The AFC cannot focus

2019-5-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi mnliew, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you upload some samples of the AFC issue? We'd like to check the exact status, thanks in advance!
2019-5-23
Use props
mnliew
lvl.2
Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 5-23 19:36
Hi mnliew, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you upload some samples of the AFC issue? We'd like to check the exact status, thanks in advance!

The Auto Face Tracking is Tracking Fine ... but the Focus Cannot be Done
Attach is a Sample Screen shot from the video .
The Focusing is not Fast at all as per claim on the update ....
It losses focus very frequently.
The above issues are seen in all AFC / AFS , 1080p , 4k and in the hyperlaspe as well
2019-5-23
Use props
mnliew
lvl.2
Singapore

2019-5-23
Use props
mnliew
lvl.2
Singapore

Can someone help....
2019-5-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mnliew Posted at 5-23 22:50
https://youtu.be/-4bPS0alWR4

Received with thanks! I'll forward to our engineers to check and keep you updated.
2019-5-25
Use props
mnliew
lvl.2
Singapore

Pls help ASAP ...
2019-5-26
Use props
mnliew
lvl.2
Singapore

Hello DJI ,

Any update?????
What should I do ??? it is totally useless for me to have a Osmo pocket which only take Blur video ......
Pls respond!
2019-5-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mnliew Posted at 5-28 17:22
Hello DJI ,

Any update?????

Sorry for the late response. May I verify does the AFS work if you press the screen to focus? If still not, please kindly start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support thanks!
2019-5-28
Use props
mnliew
lvl.2
Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 5-28 20:04
Sorry for the late response. May I verify does the AFS work if you press the screen to focus? If still not, please kindly start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support thanks!

at AFS mode the focus is slightly better but not much difference
under photo mode it work ok
only under video and hyperlapse and time lapse the focus drift

and I am very disappointed with DJI Service support.

I have wrote in under the advice of the Online service chat support.
and I have explain and attach the video link in my email. With my surprise it appears the Technical support didnot look into my earlier email and wrote me back as attach .

It is very clear to me he did not read my email and under my situation.

Dear Susan,

Pls look into the topic ASAP
2019-5-30
Use props
mnliew
lvl.2
Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 5-28 20:04

and I am very disappointed with DJI Service support.

I have wrote in under the advice of the Online service chat support.
and I have explain and attach the video link in my email. With my surprise it appears the Technical support didnot look into my earlier email and wrote me back as attach .

It is very clear to me he did not read my email and understand my situation.

Dear Susan,

Pls look into the topic ASAP
2019-5-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mnliew Posted at 5-30 03:25

Sorry for the unpleasant experience. Your case has been escalated to the management for investigation, they will review and contact you during the working time soon. Appreciate your support and patience.
2019-5-31
Use props
mnliew
lvl.2
Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 5-31 00:28
Sorry for the unpleasant experience. Your case has been escalated to the management for investigation, they will review and contact you during the working time soon. Appreciate your support and patience.

Dear Susan,

I am very upset and disappointing now.
All I need is for DJI to provide me with a Case number or a RMA number for me to return the unit for repair. but all I am getting is a email that sort of tell me I am an inadequate user and there after I send another video Link to make my case again and I don't get any reply.

This is not right.
I feel I am being penalised for pointing out a problem on my unit.
I do need the Osmo pocket for a oversea trip this end of June.
What am I to do m now?

Pls escalate!

Attach is the second email from the Tech support. Which he still insist it was my problem. where 95% of the Video is all blur
2019-5-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mnliew Posted at 5-31 18:12
Dear Susan,

I am very upset and disappointing now.

Sorry for the late response due to the weekend. I've pushed the team to contact you during working time soon.
2019-6-2
Use props
mnliew
lvl.2
Singapore

Hi Susan,

the tech support have contacted me. and I am to send the Osmo pocket back but now I have another issue I can't send it back because I don't have the MSDS information of the Osmo pocket and that can not be found in any product information from DJI web site.
Pls help ASAP .
2019-6-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mnliew Posted at 6-4 00:39
Hi Susan,

the tech support have contacted me. and I am to send the Osmo pocket back but now I have another issue I can't send it back because I don't have the MSDS information of the Osmo pocket and that can not be found in any product information from DJI web site.

Hi mnliew, sorry for the inconvenience, for the MSDS information, you are recommended to contact our support at this email: support@dji.com, your kind understanding is really appreciate.
2019-6-5
Use props
mnliew
lvl.2
Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 6-5 23:54
Hi mnliew, sorry for the inconvenience, for the MSDS information, you are recommended to contact our support at this email: , your kind understanding is really appreciate.

Dear Susan

I have email the support 3days ago and I don't get a respond from my case handler Jerome.
I don't understand what is happening?
Giving me a case number asking me to send the items back but the require MSDS doc is missing as that is standard requirement for shipping anything with a LiPo /Li-ion battery build in?
This is getting ridiculous, As a Consumer I feel like I am being treated unfairly and being made like a Fool!

I have send email after emails , sending out video clips after video clips to proof the Osmo Pocket does have an issue. And Now after My case was proven yet I cannot send the item back to DJI to fix it due to missing doc which is the responsibility of DJI to provide.

This is really disappointing
Beginning of I had a Dead on arrival Drone which took me more the 10 email to resolve the problem
and now this ? What is going on with the customers support and pleasant experience?
Customer are made to pay their own shipping cost to send back the faulty equipment which under warranty . Even DHL customer support find it strange and laughable.
Now Customer have to use all means to get a MSDS doc.

What is this ?????
2019-6-6
Use props
mnliew
lvl.2
Singapore

Hi DJI,

Can I have some support on your MSDS doc? Without that I can't ship out my Osmo Pocket for repair!
2019-6-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mnliew Posted at 6-7 21:57
Hi DJI,

Can I have some support on your MSDS doc? Without that I can't ship out my Osmo Pocket for repair!

Sorry for the late response. The team has sent the MSDS in the email, please kindly check later, thanks!
2019-6-13
Use props
mnliew
lvl.2
Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 6-13 00:10
Sorry for the late response. The team has sent the MSDS in the email, please kindly check later, thanks!

hi Susan,

After the long wait for the MSDS doc I finally send out thebosmo pocket for repair.
now here is the next issues .

Why is it taking so long?? pls view the attachment for my repair status tracking ....

2019-7-10
Use props
mnliew
lvl.2
Singapore

Hi susan,

This kind of responds and delay in service  support is really disappointing.
very unprofessional.

Can't help but wonder is DJI serious into being an establish company?
Firstly, No international shipping support for under warranty product.
Secondly, improper preparation of Doc required for international shipping
Thirdly, inadequacy in Customer support to provide the proper trouble shooting and problem analysis skill.
fourthly, no status update to customer with regards to their repair.

What is going on ???
2019-7-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mnliew Posted at 7-10 17:49
Hi susan,

This kind of responds and delay in service  support is really disappointing.

Hi mnliew, just to verify, have you received our previous emails before? According to the damage assessment, we do not find the issue you referred to and send you the testing video as well, please kindly check, thanks!
2019-7-11
Use props
mnliew
lvl.2
Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 7-11 00:59
Hi mnliew, just to verify, have you received our previous emails before? According to the damage assessment, we do not find the issue you referred to and send you the testing video as well, please kindly check, thanks!

I hv just received an email abt that. just after I wrote an email out to your support team.

Pertaining to the result I am not convinced as I hv send 3 separate video to prove my case and spend all this time and money to ship this item back.

I do required your technical to show me assurance and proof the unit is flawless ...
I do not want to go through the pain of argument via email and the unpleasant experience which I have been through so far.

Pls get you support team to arrange a conference call with me on this topic.
Is very unconvincing and hard for me to believe the unit is problem free in the first place after the extensive testing I hv done on my own .

2019-7-14
Use props
mnliew
lvl.2
Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 7-11 00:59

I hv just received an email abt that. just after I wrote an email out to your support team.

Pertaining to the result I am not convinced as I hv send 3 separate video to prove my case and spend all this time and money to ship this item back.

I do required your technical to show me assurance and proof the unit is flawless ...
I do not want to go through the pain of argument via email and the unpleasant experience which I have been through so far.

Pls get you support team to arrange a conference call with me on this topic.
Is very unconvincing and hard for me to believe the unit is problem free in the first place after the extensive testing I hv done on my own .
2019-7-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mnliew Posted at 7-14 01:31

We have resent the testing video in email and I‘ll attach the Dropbox link in PM as well, please kindly check and confirm, thanks!
2019-7-14
Use props
mnliew
lvl.2
Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 7-14 20:10
We have resent the testing video in email and I‘ll attach the Dropbox link in PM as well, please kindly check and confirm, thanks!

Hi Susan,

Firstly , I want to thank you for your support till now.
Which I greatly appreciate.
But I am very disappointed with how your support team. and technical team is handling the issue.

Firstly, I would hope you have view the video send by your technical team to me and then you will understand how frustrating this is.
1. the video is not the actual mpg4 or .mov file from the osmo pocket. it is a mobile phone video which is not the right representation to show it is focus or not and does not show if the image is good (in focus or not)
2. pls view the link which is my video taken by the Osmo pocket which show the issue I encountered
Out of focus
the issue I am sharing is the Face tracking issue. what have your technical support presented?
DJI official video of your trouble shooting
pls share your opinion after you hv view the video.

As dji customer, is it too much to ask for proper support which show me professionalisms.
Till now, my experiences from the past issues with the Mavic Pro 2 Dead on arrival till the Osmo pocket is only disappointment.

I am sadden and angry for why is this happening and how I am being brushed off with unprofessional reply for your support team.
why am I being treated as if I am forming up ridiculous issues and as if I am stupid not understanding how the osmo pocket is to be operated by your support?

this is totally not right. I have purchase the item with excitement to used for my mt promo trip but it fail on me. I have lost the opportunity to film with the osmo pocket during my recent trip.
Yet DJI have not given me a satisfying reply and a summary on the  finding but a mobile video which show me nothing related to the problem I have encounter.

2019-7-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mnliew Posted at 7-16 17:49
Hi Susan,

Firstly , I want to thank you for your support till now.

Hi mnliew, we are sorry again for the unpleasant experience with our repair center, your case has been escalated to the higher level team for a batter follow up, we will have someome to contact you soon, hope it will be solved soon.
2019-7-17
Use props
mnliew
lvl.2
Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 7-17 03:21
Hi mnliew, we are sorry again for the unpleasant experience with our repair center, your case has been escalated to the higher level team for a batter follow up, we will have someome to contact you soon, hope it will be solved soon.

Dear Susan,

I would like to know if that's the case why am I still receiving unacceptable emails from your service / support team!

Again and again they are not showing me tangible results and proof on the topic.
and to me they have yet see the video I have shared!

In any doubt, assuming you will tell me they have seen my video. Kindly pls enlighten me what is wrong?
is there any implication that I have fabricated the issue??

I have requested for your team to arrange a telco, yet I have No ans to that request!
I do not want to waste any more time writing email and replying to forum msg so I can get a working Osmo pocket which I have Paid for!
Pls have your management contact me Directly This is getting ridiculous! Making a fool out of me!  
2019-7-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

The management will contact you during working time soon. Appreciate your support and patience.
2019-7-17
Use props
mnliew
lvl.2
Singapore

DJI Susan Posted at 7-17 19:34
The management will contact you during working time soon. Appreciate your support and patience.

Thk you again for your quick respond.
Looking forward to speak with your management.
2019-7-17
Use props
mnliew
lvl.2
Singapore

Update!

After many rounds of Emails discussion, finally DJI have change the original Support staff (Jerome) who took care of my case to another Support staff who could understand my issue and the problem of the Osmo Pocket. And detected the problem instantly. (hopefully is the right problem they have detect ) Sigh
2019-7-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

mnliew Posted at 7-19 16:45
Update!

After many rounds of Emails discussion, finally DJI have change the original Support staff (Jerome) who took care of my case to another Support staff who could understand my issue and the problem of the Osmo Pocket. And detected the problem instantly. (hopefully is the right problem they have detect ) Sigh

Glad to hear that the issue has been located. We'll send out the unit as soon as the package is ready. Wish you receive it soon.
2019-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules