Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Not Detected?
475 4 2019-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Droning Joan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 163399 ft
United States

Greetings,

I was flying on Wednesday, no problem. Recharged batteries, using the DJI charging hub that came with the drone.
Batteries appear charged, but when I put them into the drone, the drone never turns on. All 3 batteries from the DJI Fly pack. I've never used the hub for iPhone other devices, just battery and controller.

Very odd. The only thing I did different flying on Wednesday is that I let the battery level go below 10% (mostly to view images). No impact to drone or batteries.

Very odd. Here is a short clip of trying out batteries and what happens when I put into drone and try to turn on.
https://vimeo.com/338270678/a4dd4fa57c

Before contacting DJI, thought I'd try here if others have experienced the same issue.

Thanks in advance,

Joan

A couple of pics of batteries in charger.

DJI batteries in port

DJI batteries in port

DJI Batteries status

DJI Batteries status
2019-5-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to start the drone using this process: 2 press: one tap and one long press and you will notice that the drone will start up since as it shows in the video that you've shared you only pressing the power button once. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further help you. Thank you and have a great day!
2019-5-24
Use props
Droning Joan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 163399 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-24 08:58
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to start the drone using this process: 2 press: one tap and one long press and you will notice that the drone will start up since as it shows in the video that you've shared you only pressing the power button once. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further help you. Thank you and have a great day!

OMG. Am I embarrassed. I don't know why I spaced on the press once, then long press. That seemed to do it. I hope others learn from my senior moment. Many thanks!
2019-5-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Droning Joan Posted at 5-24 09:07
OMG. Am I embarrassed. I don't know why I spaced on the press once, then long press. That seemed to do it. I hope others learn from my senior moment. Many thanks!

Thank you for the additional information. We're glad to know that you already sort out the issue. Have a safe and happy flying always!
2019-5-24
Use props
PS013
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

Droning Joan Posted at 5-24 09:07
OMG. Am I embarrassed. I don't know why I spaced on the press once, then long press. That seemed to do it. I hope others learn from my senior moment. Many thanks!

No worries Joan,

It happened to others before, and will happen to others later
2019-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules