Aperture is suddenly N/A on my Inspire 2
2069 5 2019-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wallie78
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5402064 ft
Ireland

Hi Guys, Powered up the Inspire 2 with X4S Camera and the Aperture/F Stop manual adjustment suddenly says N/A....everything else works and is adjustable but F Stop shows N/A?

I have reinstalled DJI Go App, chnaged SD cards and nothingh helped....I am desperate....any thoughts????

Thanks...
2019-5-24
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

It seem like a hardware issue more than anything else. Try to examine/maintain contacts in gimbal grip ...
2019-5-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would recommend refreshing the firmware using the DJI Assistant 2 to see if there will be changes. You may download the application using the link below. If the problem persists, please provide us with a screenshot showing the problem for further check. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/inspire-2/info#downloads
2019-5-27
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

also check the electronic contacts in between the lens and gimbal - sometimes reseating the lens does the trick or cou might want to clean the contacts gently ...
2019-5-28
Use props
RyanMontgomery
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1827336 ft

Any update on a fix to this issue? I’m having the same problem with my inspire 2. Thanks!
2019-10-3
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4

reseat lens , reseat gimbal , check contacts on both lens/gimbal gimbal/i2 for damage
2019-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules