Trouble with iOSD Mark 2
4244 8 2014-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mic.mic
New

Ukraine

Need help urgently!

I am assembling dji 900 with fly system A2. I am trying to set up telemetry of IOSD Mark 2. I connected IOSD Mark 2 according to instruction and got the picture from the camera with telemetry on my monitor, but without fly data. None of the fly data parameters is displayed - voltage of the battery, height, distance etc. I tried to renew the version to the latest one, but the result was the same - nothing works. I took a new IOSD Mark 2 and it worked well at once, the telemetry is displayed as it should be. I tried to download the saved telemetry data to my computer and review them with the help of OSD Data View. I got Runtime error as a result. It was the same on various computers. Then I took the first non-working IOSD Mark 2 and downloaded telemetry data from it. When I tried to review them, the result was the same - Runtime error.
2014-11-12
Use props
sergneri
lvl.1

United States

I am running the A2 with the new 2.14 M1 fw and updated the iOSD Mii to FW 3.02.
I run the iOSD Assistant 4.0
Since the update, my FLY files seem to contain data, they look about the same size as the pre-update files, but they show nothing in the data viewer. I get a single point of data but no time on the x-axis.
I do not get a run time error.
My older FLY files display well in the 4.0 data viewer. I would upload one but they appear to be too big even compressed.

2014-11-21
Use props
stephanrh
New

Denmark

sergneri Posted at 2014-11-22 10:35
I am running the A2 with the new 2.14 M1 fw and updated the iOSD Mii to FW 3.02.
I run the iOSD Assi ...

Hi
I have exactly the same setup on 2 different A2 controllers mounted on S900 and S1000, with the same result.
The data recording seems to be correct but the output in dataview show incorrect time on the X-axis.
Looks like it only has one value and therefore no useful runtime/timeline
Suggestions will be appreciated.

2014-11-29
Use props
patrick.pradeu
New

Réunion

Hi,
I ve exactly the same problem.
The data recording seems to be correct (around 60 Mo for 7 min flight) but the output in dataview just show a line.
I'm really disappointed with that problem specially for photogrammetry.
Mission planner is so easy to use in comparaison. Please DJI do something fast  ;)

2014-12-2
Use props
patrick.pradeu
New

Réunion

stephanrh Posted at 2014-11-30 02:44
Hi
I have exactly the same setup on 2 different A2 controllers mounted on S900 and S1000, with the  ...

Hi,
Did you get an answer so far?
thanks
2014-12-2
Use props
stephanrh
New

Denmark

patrick.pradeu@ Posted at 2014-12-3 02:20
Hi,
Did you get an answer so far?
thanks

Hi

No - still waiting for a useful answer
2014-12-2
Use props
patrick.pradeu
New

Réunion

stephanrh Posted at 2014-12-3 03:03
Hi

No - still waiting for a useful answer

Ok thanks for your answer....that 's really strange that DJI sells a photogrammetry product where you can't get GPS logs.......hoping DJI is working hardly on it.
2014-12-7
Use props
umpa
lvl.4

United Kingdom

This iOSD does it super impose its image on captured footage ?
2014-12-13
Use props
guy.skylens.gma
lvl.1
Flight distance : 794304 ft
  • >>>
Israel

hi,
i have iosd mark 2 , i can not reach the logs from some reason. i went over the tutorials
i am doing exactly the same  
thank you
Guy
2015-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules