Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Direct Link to Phantom 4 RTK Forum
1293 6 2019-5-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LYVFD8142
lvl.4

United States

Bookmark this as a direct link to Phantom 4 RTK forum!

Phantom 4 RTK Forum

2019-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day LYVFD8142. Thank you for reaching out and for this information you have shared with us. In addition thank you for sharing this direct link for the DJI Phantom 4 RTK posts. Great work and thank you for your valued support.
2019-5-24
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

LOL, yeah, that's one way to do it... 'Course once you're there it doesn't indicate you're even in the Phantom forum, let alone RTK (except by the fact that you only see RTK posts). But it works.
Thanks @LYVFD8142!
2019-5-24
Use props
LYVFD8142
lvl.4

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-24 13:47
Hello and good day LYVFD8142. Thank you for reaching out and for this information you have shared with us. In addition thank you for sharing this direct link for the DJI Phantom 4 RTK posts. Great work and thank you for your valued support.

Thanks Stephan, hopefully this will offload some of the questions ya'll are dealing with during this forum upgrade
2019-5-24
Use props
LYVFD8142
lvl.4

United States

patiam Posted at 5-24 13:50
LOL, yeah, that's one way to do it... 'Course once you're there it doesn't indicate you're even in the Phantom forum, let alone RTK (except by the fact that you only see RTK posts). But it works.
Thanks @LYVFD8142!

It works, how I figured out the link was I did a search for "RTK" and it pulled up your WTF post (lol), next to your name is a SOLID BLUE label saying Phantom 4 RTK, you can Right Click and open in New Tab. That will show the direct link to the forum. Now you can go do it to other forums you visit.
2019-5-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

LYVFD8142 Posted at 5-24 16:23
Thanks Stephan, hopefully this will offload some of the questions ya'll are dealing with during this forum upgrade

You are very much welcome LYVFD8142. This post is a big help. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-5-24
Use props
patiam
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1093865 ft
  • >>>
United States

LYVFD8142 Posted at 5-24 16:25
It works, how I figured out the link was I did a search for "RTK" and it pulled up your WTF post (lol), next to your name is a SOLID BLUE label saying Phantom 4 RTK, you can Right Click and open in New Tab. That will show the direct link to the forum. Now you can go do it to other forums you visit.

Yup, that's the workaround I was using, short of saving the  link to a bookmark.  But bookmarking definitely makes it easier!
2019-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules