Safety notification that won’t go away when you click ok
1994 3 2019-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans09391f73
lvl.1
Flight distance : 518 ft
United Kingdom

Has anyone got a solution for this problem? Started to fly in an area used by light aircraft when a warning appeared on the screen. “ Your aircraft has entered an enhanced warning zone ( airport) . Please fly with caution . To continue Your flight please select :  I agree to bear full responsibility for my flight on this zone. Yes.
When I clicked on YES nothing happens. The warning continues to display on the screen obscuring my view.
Emailed dji last week no reply as of today.
2019-5-25
Use props
Haggi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2581785 ft
Norway

If I remember correctly, there is a small tick box.
Kind of hard to spot .

(Look TO THE RIGHT OF THE MESSAGE FOR A SMALL BLUE CIRCLE........click on it and it will checkmark it and go away.)
2019-5-25
Use props
fans09391f73
lvl.1
Flight distance : 518 ft
United Kingdom

Haggi Posted at 5-25 01:38
If I remember correctly, there is a small tick box.
Kind of hard to spot .

Many thanks for that. I can now see the blue dot. Not obvious on my small screen.
2019-5-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out and I'm sorry that I was unable to help you with your problem. We're glad that you already manage to sort out the problem using the advice of one of our DJI co-pilot here. Just a friendly reminder, I would highly recommend coordinating first to the local authority if you are flying the drone near the airport for us not having any troubles or issues. Also, for further concerns about the No Flyzone, you may contact our support team at flysafe@dji.com. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a safe and happy flying always!
2019-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules