Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Did you like the new DJI Forum design?
1529 15 2019-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

What do you think of the new DJI Forum design? Please give your thoughts!
Single SelectVote, Total 13 people participate in voting

Distance end of: 29880 Day12 Hour7 Min

Your user group with no voting privileges
2019-5-25
Use props
Kevin8701
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167982 ft

Looks much simpler now! You'll get used to it.
2019-5-25
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Brazil

Kevin8701 Posted at 5-25 03:06
Looks much simpler now! You'll get used to it.

Maybe... but I prefer the old system...
2019-5-25
Use props
Amershaman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12822 ft
United Kingdom

What has happened?  Now I can't see any threads in the subcategories - like Mavic 2 Zoom - and I can't post in any of the main categories as it says I don't have permission.  For me the forum is now useless!

UPDATE:  I have now realised that my problem was that my saved bookmark was taking me to old pages that are now empty/non-functional/  You have to start over and bookmark the home page.  Then from there select products in the tabs at the top, and select then the product about which you want to see threads (in my case the Mavic).

Confusing... because previously clicking on 'product' just took you to DJI marketing.

2019-5-25
Use props
Stefan227
New
United States

I came here to ask a simple question about my drone video. I'm leaving here with absolutely no answers. I doubt I'll waste my time returning.
2019-5-25
Use props
QUBO1234
lvl.2
United States

The forum has no threads, so it is useless.
2019-5-25
Use props
QUBO1234
lvl.2
United States

Amershaman Posted at 5-25 04:29
What has happened?  Now I can't see any threads in the subcategories - like Mavic 2 Zoom - and I can't post in any of the main categories as it says I don't have permission.  For me the forum is now useless!

Same here.  There are no threads in any subcategory.
2019-5-25
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Amershaman Posted at 5-25 04:29

You are not alone feeling that this is next to useless.
This is exactly why you don't fix what is not broken.
But we have other forums that work.
2019-5-25
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Brazil

G_Sig Posted at 5-25 11:12
You are not alone feeling that this is next to useless.
This is exactly why you don't fix what is not broken.
But we have other forums that work.

Yes I hope DJI make this better...
2019-5-25
Use props
Lonesome Crow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

No I do not!  If I want to look at threads for the Mavic, I have to go thru the Mavic and Zoom also.  Same with the Inspire 1 and Osmo Mobile 2.  Old way was simple and easy!
2019-5-25
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Brazil

Lonesome Crow Posted at 5-25 13:19
No I do not!  If I want to look at threads for the Mavic, I have to go thru the Mavic and Zoom also.  Same with the Inspire 1 and Osmo Mobile 2.  Old way was simple and easy!

indeed!!!!!!!!!!
2019-5-25
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

A 'whizz kid' comes along and 'updates' a forum thinking HIS version is better. Everyone has a 'hissy-fit' trying to figure out what went wrong. By time everyone gets used to the 'new' version ... another 'whizz kid' comes along and fooks it all up again.

When will forum admin .... this applies to near all forums not only here ... understand we are here not for forum looks - but for contributing / learning / reading ..... and once a forum works - it does not need 'updating'.
2019-5-28
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Brazil

solentlife Posted at 5-28 02:27
A 'whizz kid' comes along and 'updates' a forum thinking HIS version is better. Everyone has a 'hissy-fit' trying to figure out what went wrong. By time everyone gets used to the 'new' version ... another 'whizz kid' comes along and fooks it all up again.

When will forum admin .... this applies to near all forums not only here ... understand we are here not for forum looks - but for contributing / learning / reading ..... and once a forum works - it does not need 'updating'.

Looks like they are not giving a s*** for what we think.....
2019-5-28
Use props
GeoffG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810082 ft
United Kingdom

For goodness sake!!  Just revert to the original Forum - which was functional.  There are no threads visible in all but a couple of sub-categories,  I can't even add a comment to one of my own threads now.  It appears to be broken.

Meanwhile, those who have problems with DJI products are stumbling around in the dark trying to apply logic to an illogical and badly thought out idea.  As if we didn't have enough problems already!  

If DJI  are seeking to minimise the marketing impact created by the significant number of people reporting problems and requesting help with their products, then this forum structure will be a great asset in that endeavour (UK)!
2019-6-1
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Brazil

GeoffG Posted at 6-1 23:14
For goodness sake!!  Just revert to the original Forum - which was functional.  There are no threads visible in all but a couple of sub-categories,  I can't even add a comment to one of my own threads now.  It appears to be broken.

Meanwhile, those who have problems with DJI products are stumbling around in the dark trying to apply logic to an illogical and badly thought out idea.  As if we didn't have enough problems already!  

Lets make some pression here to keep this thread alive, maybe some DJI staff come to get some feedback!
2019-6-2
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
United States

ro_flyer Posted at 2019-6-2 12:21
Lets make some pression here to keep this thread alive, maybe some DJI staff come to get some feedback!

2022-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules