New forum format blows..
550 10 2019-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blackpaw
lvl.4
Netherlands

Is it me or does this new forum format blows?

Companies sometimes get the idea a "innovation" is better when they should use, if it ain't broke don't fix it attitude, and this is definitely a case IMHO where DJI did the stupid thing of breaking something that wasn't broken.
2019-5-25
Use props
jyc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

There was no room left for new products with the previous navigation layout, I think the new version is fine.
2019-5-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

It does need some 'getting used to'.
But that is with a lot of changes I guess.
2019-5-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

jyc Posted at 5-25 10:35
There was no room left for new products with the previous navigation layout, I think the new version is fine.

Hahahaha.
Interesting take on that change.
I like that reason.
Never thought about that.
2019-5-25
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Took me a minute to figure out what was going on, but that's just me. Space for more products this way.
2019-5-25
Use props
jyc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

Tentoes Posted at 5-25 11:44
Took me a minute to figure out what was going on, but that's just me. Space for more products this way.

I had been thinking about new products for a while and where their links would in the previous navigation. DJI is not about to stop introducing new gadgets I am sure.
2019-5-25
Use props
MccloudSpark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

It's easy - just select:
Products/Spark
Then click "Last Post"
The listings will look the same as the old system!
2019-5-25
Use props
Mhinc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

Tentoes Posted at 5-25 11:44
Took me a minute to figure out what was going on, but that's just me. Space for more products this way.

Ya, it wasn't too hard to get used to, agreed.  I don't mind it
2019-5-25
Use props
Blackpaw
lvl.4
Netherlands

jyc Posted at 5-25 10:35

My point is I want to be able to just select the catatory of what I want to see...i.e. discussion or vids.  I don't want to have to wade through stuff I am not interested in, i.e. what type of landing pad do you use?
2019-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble that this has caused you and thank you for sharing your insights with regards to this matter. To provide a better user and help all the members to have improved: creating a thread, browsing, and generally a clearer menu than the old system we already changed the interface of the Forum. For further details, you may refer to the thread below. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Thank you for your support.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-189849-1-1.html
2019-5-26
Use props
MccloudSpark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 27562 ft

United States

Blackpaw Posted at 5-26 05:43
My point is I want to be able to just select the catatory of what I want to see...i.e. discussion or vids.  I don't want to have to wade through stuff I am not interested in, i.e. what type of landing pad do you use?

It's not a real big wade - there are only a few Spark posts per day...
2019-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules