No OEM batteries??
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

How come no OEM Batteries are Available for purchase?  The marketplace is littered with batteries that have the connectors not even the same size as OEM!  Is there anyway you guys can bring back the manufacturing of OEM Batteries?

Can you use Obsidian edition batteries on the V2.0?
2019-5-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize that the battery of the DJI Phantom 4 Series Intelligent Flight Battery is currently not available on our online store. We would recommend leaving your email in the "IN STOCK REMINDER" option for you to be notified when this DJI Phantom 4 Series Intelligent Flight Battery is going to be available on our store. You may want to check our other dealers or re-seller as well using the link below for you to possibly purchase a DJI Phantom 4 Series Intelligent Flight Battery. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-5-25
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-25 13:54
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize that the battery of the DJI Phantom 4 Series Intelligent Flight Battery is currently not available on our online store. We would recommend leaving your email in the "IN STOCK REMINDER" option for you to be notified when this DJI Phantom 4 Series Intelligent Flight Battery is going to be available on our store. You may want to check our other dealers or re-seller as well using the link below for you to possibly purchase a DJI Phantom 4 Series Intelligent Flight Battery. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy

yeah but I want to buy directly from DJI this way I know I'm getting something that isn't going to fall out of the sky

I know I have a 2018 battery with the V2.0 but I only have 1 battery!

I can practice hard with the Mavic 2 Zoom before flying the C4K60 P4P V2.0 out but I really want V2.0 batteries!

Also is the Phantom 4 RTK batteries the same with V2.0?

I've ordered the Obsidian batteries because they are at least 2017.  The only reason why I can "high-risk" flying these drones is that I know everything is reliable.
2019-5-25
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-25 13:54
Hi, there. Thank you for reaching out. We do apologize that the battery of the DJI Phantom 4 Series Intelligent Flight Battery is currently not available on our online store. We would recommend leaving your email in the "IN STOCK REMINDER" option for you to be notified when this DJI Phantom 4 Series Intelligent Flight Battery is going to be available on our store. You may want to check our other dealers or re-seller as well using the link below for you to possibly purchase a DJI Phantom 4 Series Intelligent Flight Battery. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy

I did the DJI Care process just now but I didn't get to use my $20 DJI Credit because I thought it would be After .....  Can someone refund me the $20 to my ....?
2019-5-25
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Refunds? Hahaha

Good one.

RedHotPoker
2019-5-25
Use props
Advanced