Hyperlapse mode
708 6 2019-5-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Altech
lvl.4
Flight distance : 808091 ft
Australia

Hi Guys,  been watching all the review video's on YouTube about Qmso Action and I keep seeing in the Quick switch button in video being used  e.g. video/HDR/slowmode/timelaspe/photo/Hyperlapse. But on my Osmo I don't see this Hyperlaspe Quick Switch icon. Is there something missing in software or something simple to turn on . regards Alex
2019-5-25
Use props
Joe.Mavic.D.HH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8230085 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi Alex,
hyperlapse is only available on the Osmo Pocket (til now) after the recent firmware update.
2019-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Alex. Thank you for reaching out and thank you for the inquiry. We currently only have a timelapse feature, but I will forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-5-26
Use props
Altech
lvl.4
Australia

Joe.Mavic.D.HH Posted at 5-26 03:56
Hi Alex,
hyperlapse is only available on the Osmo Pocket (til now) after the recent firmware update.

Must of been the Cam unit that the guy from YouTube "Flypath" was using be4 release date that had it all options, So the reviewers have it all , hey
20190527_072839.jpg
2019-5-26
Use props
Altech
lvl.4
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-26 08:55
Hello and good day Alex. Thank you for reaching out and thank you for the inquiry. We currently only have a timelapse feature, but I will forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news in our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for your product. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Cheers Shephen for the reply, can't wait for firm update regards Alex
2019-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Altech Posted at 5-26 13:08
Cheers Shephen for the reply, can't wait for firm update regards Alex

You are very much welcome Alex. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2019-5-26
Use props
mnp75
lvl.1
Flight distance : 443737 ft
Finland

Please make this available soon, I need it for an upcoming project next month! ;)
2019-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules