No email support
820 7 2019-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Yraegel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1411811 ft
United States

Why isn't there email support for the Smart Controller? It isn't a listed product in the dropdown. Mine no longer upgrades.

2019-5-26
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

What are your update issues?

Have you tried using the Assistant app on your computer?  If so, try a different cable (original power cable), or another usb port or even another computer.  Reboot all devices and try again.
2019-5-26
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

Have you tried using the Assistant app on your computer?  If so, try a different cable (original power cable), or another usb port or even another computer.  Reboot all devices and try again.
2019-5-26
Use props
ff22
Second Officer
United States

2019-5-26
Use props
Yraegel
Second Officer
United States

Looks like it was an issue with DJI Assistant 2.0.7. I was able to upgrade using 2.0.8.
2019-5-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Yraegel, sorry for the inconvenience caused. The request will be forwarded to the designated team to check. As for the update issue, may I have more details for better assistance? Thanks so much!
2019-5-27
Use props
Yraegel
Second Officer
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-27 03:01
Hi Yraegel, sorry for the inconvenience caused. The request will be forwarded to the designated team to check. As for the update issue, may I have more details for better assistance? Thanks so much!

Hi Susan. I was able to update the remote after I upgraded DJI Assistant from 2.0.7 to 2.0.8. As for reporting the issue, I reported it under the Mavic 2 category since the Smart Controller wasn't listed. Thanks for your reply.
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Yraegel Posted at 5-27 11:34
Hi Susan. I was able to update the remote after I upgraded DJI Assistant from 2.0.7 to 2.0.8. As for reporting the issue, I reported it under the Mavic 2 category since the Smart Controller wasn't listed. Thanks for your reply.

Thanks for keeping us updated. Glad to hear the update works now. For the listed products, this has been reported to the team, and we'll add the DJI Smart Controller under the category soon.
2019-5-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules