Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LexonTuxi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 176024 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Hello there,

i am having issues with my Mavic2 zoom and video. Sometimes there is only a grey picture instead live Video on my SC.

After 5 reboots the video was shown on the Controller, anybody else assuming this problem?

Alex
2019-5-26
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

I do not own a smart controller but have you tried to calibrate the gimbal, do a gimbal reset first it will restore all video settings etc to factory then a gimbal recal
2019-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Alex. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. May I know what's the current version of the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom and of the DJI Smart Controller? In addition please upload a short video of the said issue for us to check the exact status and for us to help you further. Thank you.
2019-5-26
Use props
LexonTuxi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 176024 ft
  • >>>
Austria

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-26 10:28
Hello and good day Alex. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. May I know what's the current version of the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom and of the DJI Smart Controller? In addition please upload a short video of the said issue for us to check the exact status and for us to help you further. Thank you.

Hi Stephen,

- Smart Controller 01.00.0530
- Mavic 2 Zoom     01.00.0400

it looks like the same problem is already discussed here: https://forum.dji.com/thread-188779-1-1.html
the pictures look like mine (grey, OSD informations is shown).

kind regards, Alex
2019-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Alex, sorry for the unpleasant experience with our product after the firmware update and thanks for bringing this to our attention.
Did you still have the same problem? If yes, we recommend to reset the camera settings and then reset the factory data in Setting to see if the issue persists. We also would like to verify from which firmware you updated to the latest one v01.00.0530. Thank you.
2019-7-11
Use props
marcbyron
lvl.1
Flight distance : 377861 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the same problem. Sometimes the video feed stops on the Smart Controller. When using dual controller mode, the video feed on the SC stops, while it's still working fine on the M2P Controller and iPhone. The only remedy is to turn off/turn on the Smart Controller. Let's hope this doesn't happen when I am only using the Smart Controller in single controller mode...
2019-8-31
Use props
GOMAVIC
lvl.1
Serbia

Hi, I have the same problem last few months. Sometimes 5 times in row, so I must reset both mavic and sc. Also when I do live with hdmi and secondary monitor and with no problem on sc, there is black bar at the botton on that secondary monitor which ruins me the job. Please if you solved the problem help me . Also I have all firmware up to date, for cr, mavic2, baterys... thanks
2020-6-9
Use props
ChiukiAmsterdam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7163576 ft

Netherlands

I just had this issue (June 28 2020) with my new SC and M2P - restarted everything several times. nothing. Took the SD card out of the smart controller, nothing. Everything updated to the lastest version. Shut down the M2P and took out the SD card and started it up without the card, works normally. Shut M2P down, reinserted the SC card and restarted, now working normally.
Strange thing - even though I had no video feed from the M2P, I could take a picture and play it back on the SC. Also could control the gimbal movements, so nothing was not working except the video feed from the M2P to the SC.... and of course it's Sunday, so no tech support, because who needs support on the weekend .... ?

Like I said, everything is up-to-date.
Are other people experiencing this issue still?
Has this been addressed by DJI yet? Why has this not been resolved in an update yet? It could be a huge problem, and dangerous!
2020-6-28
Use props
djiuser_gaUgEfEpRWUJ
New
United States

ChiukiAmsterdam Posted at 6-28 07:54
I just had this issue (June 28 2020) with my new SC and M2P - restarted everything several times. nothing. Took the SD card out of the smart controller, nothing. Everything updated to the lastest version. Shut down the M2P and took out the SD card and started it up without the card, works normally. Shut M2P down, reinserted the SC card and restarted, now working normally.
Strange thing - even though I had no video feed from the M2P, I could take a picture and play it back on the SC. Also could control the gimbal movements, so nothing was not working except the video feed from the M2P to the SC.... and of course it's Sunday, so no tech support, because who needs support on the weekend .... ?

I have new Mavic 2 Pro, and SC.  Having same problem.  DJI worked on both products for 3 weeks, but no improvement.  Was tempted to change to Zoom.  
2020-8-28
Use props
Sherman Cumph
New

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-5-26 10:28

Having the same issue!
2020-9-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules