MISSING INTELLIGENT FLIGHT MODE
2306 6 2019-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
harmony
lvl.1
Flight distance : 824931 ft
Iceland

Hi there, today i updated my firmware on DJI mavic air, and when i was about to fly, i found , that my screen is missing intelligent flight modes. Tried to reinstall DJI Go 4 app on my phone, but no changes. anyone had this issue  ? Maybe i need to switch them on somewhere ?
2019-5-26
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Make sure your RC is set to 'P mode' and not 'Sport mode'.
2019-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day harmony. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Please check that the Remote Controller switch if it is in P mode and not Sport mode and check if you will be able to see the Intelligent Flight Mode icon. Please give us an update on the said concern for us to help you further. Thank you.
2019-5-26
Use props
harmony
lvl.1
Flight distance : 824931 ft
Iceland

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-26 12:52
Hello and good day harmony. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Please check that the Remote Controller switch if it is in P mode and not Sport mode and check if you will be able to see the Intelligent Flight Mode icon. Please give us an update on the said concern for us to help you further. Thank you.

Oh yes, right it was in Sports mode. haha. All good, thank you ! topic closed
2019-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

harmony Posted at 5-26 13:01
Oh yes, right it was in Sports mode. haha. All good, thank you ! topic closed

You are very much welcome harmony. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with your DJI Mavic Air or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you.
2019-5-26
Use props
MaverickPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 929367 ft
Czechia

Same here! I had Sport mode as well and I didn't know about it! Simply the switcher on the remote controller stayed switched in the sport position since god knows when . Thank you both DJI Stephen and harmony.
2019-6-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

MaverickPro Posted at 6-5 12:15
Same here! I had Sport mode as well and I didn't know about it! Simply the switcher on the remote controller stayed switched in the sport position since god knows when . Thank you both DJI Stephen and harmony.

One of the most common mistakes I see around here and yes I’ve been there scratching my head . Lol
2019-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules