DJI Terra Software
1726 7 2019-5-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LYVFD8142
lvl.4

United States

DJI released the DJI Terra on 5/24/19, this gives P4RTK users another option for generating mission flights.

Here are the DJI videos. It looks promissing as far as it's a lot bigger than that little screen on the controller.

DJI Terra Videos

Hopefully they will add new types of missions quickly.

2019-5-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day LYVFD8142. Thank you for reaching out and for the great information you have shared with us today. Great find and in addition the updates includes : Fixes flight records file errors, fixes flight mission saving errors in Dubai region, and fixes GEO zones display error in London. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-5-26
Use props
DJI4Survey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6484478 ft
Australia

Yeah, comes with a big cost though.  Ouch.  $4k here in Aus.
2019-5-27
Use props
LYVFD8142
lvl.4

United States

That's for the back-end processing. I think the front-end designing and flight is free, I hope lol. I installed it and designed a flight but have not used it yet.
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI4Survey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6484478 ft
Australia

I don't think you can do some functionality with the free version, like importing KMLs.  But I will have another look and get back to you.

Cheers,
2019-5-28
Use props
LYVFD8142
lvl.4

United States

You should be able to connect the controller to the computer to get the mission. It doesn't have a lot of different types of missions at this time.
2019-5-28
Use props
djiuser_Q0HibnRme4cF
lvl.2

United States

Any tips on how to connect controller properly. For whatever reason I keep getting the error of the controller failed to switch to laptop mode, restart the controller.
2020-2-20
Use props
djiuser_Q0HibnRme4cF
lvl.2

United States

Any tips on how to connect controller properly. For whatever reason I keep getting the error of the controller failed to switch to laptop mode, restart the controller.
2020-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules