DJI_0002.jpg
2019-5-26
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Are you getting any airtime, at all? Hahaha

Awesome stuff. Please fly safe, and “above all”, have fun... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2019-5-26
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 5-26 18:22
Are you getting any airtime, at all? Hahaha

fun all the time : )
2019-5-26
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

AntDX316 Posted at 5-26 19:29
fun all the time : )

Awesome...

RedHotPoker
2019-5-26
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice work!
2019-5-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Thanks for sharing this awesome collection that you have taken using your DJI drone. Please let us know if you have any other concerns and we are more than happy to help. Have a safe and happy flying always!
2019-5-27
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-27 09:50
Hi, there. Thanks for sharing this awesome collection that you have taken using your DJI drone. Please let us know if you have any other concerns and we are more than happy to help. Have a safe and happy flying always!

I'm returning it to the seller though or swapping it when meeting him wednesday or thursday of this week as he's flying in to JFK for some reason due to Compass 2 error out of the box.  It still works with 1 but everyone is saying it's defective.  I thought the 2nd compass was the lack of RTK.

I get more attention with this than the Mavic 2 Zoom.
2019-5-27
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-27 09:50

The real issue is, if the component sizing could be scaled down more information could be packed.  A V3.0 would be nice to do C4K60 with HD mode.  Right now it's only regular mode unless you step down to 48 fps!  The image quality is pretty crap but of course, at home the quality is remarkable.  I can backpack the P4P V2.0 like with my Mavic 2 Zoom but w/ that backpack I can pack a Sony A7 as well.  The Phantom line is better than the Mavic design due to the fact you can house a Bigger camera.  With a bigger camera you don't need to downclock to maintain heat requirements due to more surface area for cooling.  I mean, sure it can spill into the Inspire 2 line making it stupid to get an Inspire 2 because you can't really backpack an Inspire 2 as the box requirements being Too big.  Still though, I think the Inspire 2 is a great platform for those who want to use an X7 without upgrading to a Matrice 600 and strapping on the latest Full-frame mirrorless camera for around $10k.  With the amount of image quality the Phantom has to offer it would be nice to have a Zoom version to say 4-5x optical and the Pro version to have C4K60 with HD mode and say a bigger sensor or the same 1" with 10-bit HDR mode to please the cinematic creation enthusiast?  Prob priced at $2k-$2.2k this way the Mavic 2 marketing people can still be happy.  It's also far from the Inspire 2.  Also maybe redesign the batteries to the latest battery that can't be made by 3rd party.

Imo, nothing is better than viewing videos at 60fps.  I know people like the 23/24 and 48/50 standards but to me 60 or nothing else.

Also, the sticks of the P4P V2.0 are a lot more soothing to use than the Mavic 2 and Spark controller.
2019-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules