Malaysia DJI Authorized Reseller
5204 10 2019-5-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JeeH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72300 ft
Malaysia

Would like to check and get a confirmation on several question before placing an order for the Mavic Air:

1. The Lazada DJI flagship store is an actual authorized reseller? And it the fulfillment done by the actual DJI Authorized Retail Store located in Paradigm Mall Petaling Jaya Malaysia?
2. Some reseller mentioned drones come with Local Warranty and others mentioned International Warranty. (could DJI confirm this)
3. What happen if I received other region unit say Singapore, will Malaysia authorized service center willing to accept warranty claim? (or have to bring back to the seller)

2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Based on our Official Online Stores, Retail Stores, and Online Stores, the Lazada is not part of our Authorized reseller as of the time being. However, you may check the online retailers using the website below. Regarding the warranty, it would depend on the version of the aircraft and DJI doesn't provide the global warranty. Furthermore, some countries may fall under the same authorized service center for the warranty claim and we can only determine the warranty stipulations of your unit based on its version via the serial number. For additional information, I've sent a message that you may need to check in regards to your queries for further clarification. Thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-5-27
Use props
JeeH
lvl.2
Malaysia

DJI Tony Posted at 5-27 09:03
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Based on our Official Online Stores, Retail Stores, and Online Stores, the Lazada is not part of our Authorized reseller as of the time being. However, you may check the online retailers using the website below. Regarding the warranty, it would depend on the version of the aircraft and DJI doesn't provide the global warranty. Furthermore, some countries may fall under the same authorized service center for the warranty claim and we can only determine the warranty stipulations of your unit based on its version via the serial number. For additional information, I've sent a message that you may need to check in regards to your queries for further clarification. Thank you for your support.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy

Thanks for the prompt reply, already email to dji sales for additional queries.
2019-5-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

JeeH Posted at 5-27 16:09

You're most welcome. Should you have further concerns, please let us know. Cheers!
2019-6-3
Use props
JackWong
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56965 ft
Malaysia

JeeH Posted at 5-27 16:09

Hi bro, mind to share got any reply from DJI? I am curious too where to buy DJI drone from authorized DJI reseller in Malaysia. BTW, your location in JB?
2019-7-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JackWong Posted at 7-1 06:01
Hi bro, mind to share got any reply from DJI? I am curious too where to buy DJI drone from authorized DJI reseller in Malaysia. BTW, your location in JB?

Hi JackWong, there are many retail stores in Malaysia, please refer to the link provided by Tony in 2# to check more details, please keep us updated if you have further concern.
2019-7-1
Use props
JackWong
lvl.2
Malaysia

DJI Mindy Posted at 7-1 19:05
Hi JackWong, there are many retail stores in Malaysia, please refer to the link provided by Tony in 2# to check more details, please keep us updated if you have further concern.

Hi Mindy, thanks for the info and will check the link out later. Hopefully they have ready stoxk for Mavic 2 zoom.... Cheers....
2019-7-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

JackWong Posted at 7-2 23:39
Hi Mindy, thanks for the info and will check the link out later. Hopefully they have ready stoxk for Mavic 2 zoom.... Cheers....

You are welcome, please keep us updated if you have any further problem.
2019-7-3
Use props
JeeH
lvl.2
Malaysia

JackWong Posted at 7-1 06:01

Hi bro, sorry for the late reply. Just came back from overseas. Regards to the authorised reseller, dji did email back with the same list provided in their website. Furthermore they do advised me to get the actual serial number for the drones I wish to buy and send to them for clarification whether that unit is actually for Malaysia region. But, you have to ask the shop to hold that drones until the Dji Support reply on that clarification. For my case I purchased it from the authorised store in Paradigm Mall KL.  I find it quite ridiculous for us buyer which spend few thousand yet can’t know for sure the unit whether for our own region. By the way, Dji did also reply that the nearest authorised repair center that handle Malaysia claim is in Hong Kong.
2019-7-27
Use props
JackWong
lvl.2
Malaysia

JeeH Posted at 7-27 21:06
Hi bro, sorry for the late reply. Just came back from overseas. Regards to the authorised reseller, dji did email back with the same list provided in their website. Furthermore they do advised me to get the actual serial number for the drones I wish to buy and send to them for clarification whether that unit is actually for Malaysia region. But, you have to ask the shop to hold that drones until the Dji Support reply on that clarification. For my case I purchased it from the authorised store in Paradigm Mall KL.  I find it quite ridiculous for us buyer which spend few thousand yet can’t know for sure the unit whether for our own region. By the way, Dji did also reply that the nearest authorised repair center that handle Malaysia claim is in Hong Kong.

hi bro, thanks for reply. Anyway, i have purchased the drone(With 1 year DJI Malaysia Warranty) from one of the Malaysia's reseller stated in DJI website.    
2019-7-31
Use props
JeeH
lvl.2
Malaysia

JackWong Posted at 7-31 07:18
hi bro, thanks for reply. Anyway, i have purchased the drone(With 1 year DJI Malaysia Warranty) from one of the Malaysia's reseller stated in DJI website.

Nice, enjoy your drone.

Haha, their latest FPV look tempting. >,<

Cheers ! !
2019-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules